0 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2014 10:13 AM by 2d8316a3-6a8a-4dff-a788-f08ae201dbc0

Nullpointerexception error when verify if java is installed

2d8316a3-6a8a-4dff-a788-f08ae201dbc0

Hello.

I have installed java 7 update 45, and 55 on a Windows xp sp3 and IE 8 but allways i get that error nullpointerxception - Error while initializing managers -. After all i unintall 7 versión and installed 6 update 31 but the result is always error: excepción: JNLP file error: JavaDetection_applet.jnlp. Please make sure the file exists and check if "codebase" and "href" in the JNLP file are correct.. java.io.FileNotFoundException: JNLP file error: JavaDetection_applet.jnlp. Please make sure the file exists and check if "codebase" and "href" in the JNLP file are correct. at sun.plugin2.applet.JNLP2Manager.loadJarFiles(Unknown Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Excepción: java.io.FileNotFoundException: JNLP file error: JavaDetection_applet.jnlp. Please make sure the file exists and check if "codebase" and "href" in the JNLP file are correct.

Any idea? thanks.