2 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2014 4:07 AM by veejai24 RSS

Microsoft SQL Server datasource/eis issue

veejai24

Hi,

I have 2 microsoft SQL server datasources in weblogic server, say DS1 and DS2. I refer to these through eis connection from OSB DB Adapter service.

This is just a table insert.

While developing i had created with eis pointing to DS1, it is working fine, then i changed the eis connection to point to DS2.

This change is not taking effect, eis is always referring to DS1, the data is inserted into DS1 not to DS2.

I had droppped the DS1 now, so its complain that DS1 is missing.

In OSB Server we need to change the EIS connection name in 3 places, .jca, business service wsdl, business service file.

What is that iam doing wrong ?

Cheers,
      Vijay

• 1. Re: Microsoft SQL Server datasource/eis issue
          veejai24

Now iam able to get rid of the insert back to old DS1, now iam getting the below exception.

The invocation resulted in an error: Invoke JCA outbound service failed with connection error, exception: com.bea.wli.sb.transports.jca.JCATransportException: oracle.tip.adapter.sa.api.JCABindingException: oracle.tip.adapter.sa.impl.fw.ext.org.collaxa.thirdparty.apache.wsif.WSIFException: servicebus:/WSDL/PolandVATReceipt/Resources/PolandVATReceiptDB [ PolandVATReceiptDB_ptt::insert(XhlherbafixintCollection) ] - WSIF JCA Execute of operation 'insert' failed due to: DBWriteInteractionSpec Execute Failed Exception.

insert failed. Descriptor name: [PolandVATReceiptDB.Xhlherbafixint].

Caused by java.sql.BatchUpdateException: The query has timed out..

; nested exception is:

BINDING.JCA-11616

DBWriteInteractionSpec Execute Failed Exception.

insert failed. Descriptor name: [PolandVATReceiptDB.Xhlherbafixint].

Caused by java.sql.BatchUpdateException: The query has timed out..

Please see the logs for the full DBAdapter logging output prior to this exception. This exception is considered retriable, likely due to a communication failure. To classify it as non-retriable instead add property nonRetriableErrorCodes with value "0" to your deployment descriptor (i.e. weblogic-ra.xml). To auto retry a retriable fault set these composite.xml properties for this invoke: jca.retry.interval, jca.retry.count, and jca.retry.backoff. All properties are integers.

Thanks,
          Vijay

• 2. Re: Microsoft SQL Server datasource/eis issue
            veejai24

I have fixed this issue, by increasing the Query and Timed Out to 20, under JDBC options heading while configuring the DB Adapter you can find this.

Cheers,
            Vijay