5 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2014 1:40 PM by Sdas-Oracle

Bulk load into existing model results in ORA-00001: unique constraint (MDSYS.RDF_LNK_PCSGM_IDX) violated

user5821819

Hi,

First, this is my first attempt to setup a triple store using Oracle's RDF support so I'm likely to ask newbie questions...

I've setup our environment (11.2 for now, 12 over the summer), and created several models.  The models have been successfully populated using this command:

EXECUTE SEM_APIS.BULK_LOAD_FROM_STAGING_TABLE(model_name => 'ARIELDEV', table_owner => 'SEMDATA', table_name => 'ARIEL_NA_STAGE_TABLE', flags => 'PARSE PARALLEL=16 MBT_JOIN_HINT=USE_HASH MBV_JOIN_HINT=USE_HASH');

Now I need to add additional data to the ARIELDEV model from other data sources.  This data will contain some triples that are duplicates of triples already in the model.  When we attempt to load the new triples using the same command, we get the following error:

ORA-13199:  MRG1opt:SQLERRM=ORA-12801: error signaled in parallel query server P004

ORA-00001: unique constraint (MDSYS.RDF_LNK_PCSGM_IDX) violated

ORA-06512: at "MDSYS.SDO_RDF_INTERNAL", line 5830

I'm not sure what is causing this error.  From what I've read in the Oracle docs, duplicates should only be stored once and thus would not cause this issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.  I'm pretty much stuck at this point.

Tim