I talk about it a bit here
On the Oracle Learning Library, you also have a family of videos on the subject
Thanks for those links, they are bang on relevant.
I think I've done everything that was presented and I still have the same issue though. Which is:
1. My model is definitely on the subversion repository. I know this because I deleted my local copy and am able to do a check out and then open it.
2. I make a small change such as adding a column or an attribute.
3. I go in the File menu->Data Modeler->Save
4. The SVN Console Log says "Design Saved".
5. I click on the Pending Changes (Subversion) pane which is right next to the SVN Console Log.
6. the Pending Changes pane is empty (Outgoing: 0, Candidates: 0, Incoming: 0)
7. when I click on Refresh (wether Refresh Outgoing or Refresh All) it seems like nothing happens.
What am I missing? In the tutorial video it looks fairly simple.
Hi, I've got news!
I downloaded SQL Developer Data Modeler (stand alone), created the SVN repository connection, opened the pending changes pane, click refresh and there my outgoing change was!