Please see the replies below.
Am coming across following queries during iProcurement implementation.
- Is there an updated version of the Oracle iProcurement guide 'Buyer’s Guide to Punchout and Transparent Punchout' for R12 version? Yes, You will be able to find it in the document library.
- 'Oracle Exchange' vs 'Direct Punchout to Supplier': I know the advantages of being on 'Oracle Exchange'. What are disadvantages if any? Not aware of any.
- Is the navigation 'Catalog Administration -> eContent Manager' in 11i, same as 'Stores -> Content Zones' in R12? Yes.
- In R12, what are the seeded responsibilities that I can use to:
- 'Manage Catalog'? iProcurement Catalog Administration
- Access 'Oracle e-Commerce Gateway'. e-Commerce gateway (Both are similar to 11i)
- If I do a 'Direct Punchout' to a supplier site, do I still need to create a catalog and assign that to the supplier store? UOM and Category mapping needed.
- Apart from 'Oracle e-Commerce Gateway', where can I map the following:
In absence of above category and UOM mapping, my transaction is not being completed. If you are using Oracle Exchange, you may need to define the mapping in the Exchange.
6.I have found 2 seeded responsibilities for iProcurement. They are as below. Are there any that am missing? the 2nd one, does not have the 'Manage Catalog' feature.
- iProcurement Catalog Administration This is the exclusive list.
Thanks in advance for your time.
Thanks for your help with this.