3 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2014 12:40 AM by rp0428

Witch frameworks shoud i use for my application

I'm programming a jee application which should do the management of data and documentation i wanna use frameworks like spring and jsf ........ but i don't know wich frameworks should to choice

Thaank you

• 1. Re: Witch frameworks shoud i use for my application
          gimbal2

This is basically like going to a forum and asking "Okay I have the choice of going to McDonalds, KFC or Burger King. Which one should I go to?" If three people answer, I'm pretty sure you'll get three different answers.

You'll have to experiment to figure out which framework has the hamburger you find tasty. Remember that you will have to do the programming so I'd keep the responsibility for making the choice entirely your own. Instead I'm going to ask you a question back: are you sure you want to use Java for the web front-end? Check out something like ember.js (javascript, not Java), perhaps you like that a lot more.

More choices. If only programming was easy.

• 2. Re: Witch frameworks shoud i use for my application
            dadams07

Clearly, the Blair Witch framework must be best!

• 3. Re: Witch frameworks shoud i use for my application
              rp0428
              I'm programming a jee application which should do the management of data and documentation i wanna use frameworks like spring and jsf ........ but i don't know wich frameworks should to choice

Why? Why do you plan to use a framework at all?

What PROBLEM are you trying to solve that you think some framework will help with?