2 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2014 2:46 AM by JohnWatson2 RSS

About 1Z0-144

6d79601d-bd94-45bd-b67b-9ad38bd9e628

Hi

Could anyone tell me about the authorized practice question for 1Z0-144.

I could not find any practice tests for this exam on Kaplan or Transcender websites, neither are any sample questions listed on the certification page for 1Z0-144.

Regards

• 1. Re: About 1Z0-144
          Matthew Morris

The only questions that I am aware of that would not be considered a brain dump are offered by uCertify. I have seen varying reviews on the quality of their products... but using them would not endanger your certification status.

• 2. Re: About 1Z0-144
            JohnWatson2

6d79601d-bd94-45bd-b67b-9ad38bd9e628 wrote:

Hi

Could anyone tell me about the authorized practice question for 1Z0-144.

I could not find any practice tests for this exam on Kaplan or Transcender websites, neither are any sample questions listed on the certification page for 1Z0-144.

Regards

I feel, strongly, that practice tests are a waste of time and money. They do not prepare you for the exam. The books I've written for Oracle Press ( the latest ) include hundreds of practice questions: they are not the real thing (which would be illegal), what they do is allow you to check whether you have studied all the material that is likely to be tested. That is all. Doing the tests without going through all the material is pointless.

If you really want to do a practice exam, just book the real thing. It is only about two hundred dollars, and you never know: you might pass first time.

--

John Watson

Oracle Certified Master DBA