I don't think there is a standard report available they way you want.
Standard process is enclosed, you can seek help of you Financial Consultant
1. Import the Bank Statement. You do this in Oracle Cash Management.
See Importing Bank Statements, Oracle Cash Management User Guide (select specific bank for Payroll)
2. Run the automatic reconciliations process. You do this from Oracle Cash
3. View the results of the reconciliation process. You can do this either through Oracle
Payroll, or Oracle Cash Management.
To do this in Oracle Payroll, see Viewing Payroll Process Results, page 4-13
In Oracle Cash Management, you can view the following reports:
• Available Transactions report
• AutoReconciliation Execution report
4. Identify any payments that are marked in error, and reconcile them manually.