Here is my scenario:
- Weblogic cluster with three instances of the server;
- On cluster is deployed an EJB stateless.
- Launch the test client with three addresses: t3 :/ / localhost: 7003, localhost: 7004, localhost: 7005;
- The client connects easily and enables you to understand about quele node in the cluster makes the call;
- Properly run the round robin (server1 - server2 server3 and so on)
- Stop the node one and the application continues to run only on server2 and server 3 correctly (failover)
- I restart the server1 but the application is always and only on server2 and server3. (ignore that the server is Tormato of 1).
My question is:
But it should not be weblogic to inform the client that the server is back up?