1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 3, 2014 10:21 AM by Catch-22 RSS

Are there any solar instabilities?

Catch-22

I've been editing a document for the last several days and continuously have to cross my fingers when saving the content.

The frequent issues are:

- Jive RTE detects a recoverable version - for no apparent reason.

- Error messages popping up during editing like "Bad gateway" or "Error occurred".

- Saving takes several minutes, waiting for response from the server.

- The editor behaves erratic, sometimes more, sometimes less, perhaps due to a connectivity issue.

Looks like there is some instability or connectivity issue at the back-end. I'm not seeing any problems on my end. It would not prompt for a recoverable version if the problem was not at the server back-end.

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Are there any solar instabilities?
          Catch-22

Anyone else on OTN? Anything improving?

I was busy working on my document and when I clicked "Save and continue" it showed "an unexpected error occurred". And I was logged out.

When I edit the document again, it prompted for the recovered version, which I opened.  I decided to click "Save and continue" and received an "Invalid form" error, sitting at a completely white blank page.

Well, it looks after all I did not loose anything too important, but how inconvenient !?

And just a minute ago I received the following:

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.89ed3e17.1401807396.1a40d586