Please make sure that synchronous BPEL service Y is Up and Running
1 person found this helpful
Verify all timeouts...just increasing SyncMaxWaitTime will not be sufficient...
Use the below formula to validate if all your timeouts are correct
SyncMaxWaitTime < EJB Timeouts < JTA < Database Distributed Lock Timeout
Service Y is Up and Running. It even finished correctly.
Here are the values of timeouts :
- SyncMaxWaitTime : 1800
- EJBs :
- BPELServerManagerBean : 1800
- BPELDeliveryBean : 1800
- BPELInstanceManagerBean : 1800
- BPELEngineBean : 1800
- BPELProcessManagerBean : 1800
- BPELDispatcherBean : 1800
- BPELSensorValuesBean : 1800
- BPELFinderBean : 1800
- Global Transaction timeout (JTA) : 3600
Always same problem. How do you configure Database Distributed Lock Timeout ? It seems to be a timeout linked to http sessions, don't you think ?
What is your transaction property set for BPEL? If its required, try with "requiresNew"