This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I am running into an error when attempting to back up a version to file. The error is below:
There was an error trying to get the status of the job.
1: The server returned an error processing the action: CloseJob. Error message: String reference not set to an instance of a String.
Parameter name: s
As you can tell, it does not give me a lot to go on.
A little background information:
- I am attempting to backup/export a version that was migrated from QA to Development
- Both QA and Development have the same version/patches 126.96.36.199.500
- This version was imported into development, then copied, and then blended with a current version within development.
- I did not receive any errors during this process
- I am able to back up other files without receiving this error
Any help will definitely be appreciated.