We have upgraaded from 9.3.1 to 11.1.2 but when we are running our data import thats taking lot of time 15 mins earlier now 3 hours.
Can someone help.
Can you please tell us the number of rows or count of rows that you are fetching the data .
Also can you compare the size you were retrieving earlier and now , is there any major changes in size or so.
No there are not major changes the row count i did and its coming as 50K which is just a bit high compare to 46K records in 9.3.1.
Just major points to clarify.
1. which browser you are using incase you are using IE please use firefox and google chrome.
2. Check in database side something else (process running as well)
3. In DRM check the cpu utilization.
Just to update that there were the process running on the same database when i stopped them and reran the DRM flow it took very less time.
Also in Mizilla its very fast compare to IE.
Can you also suggest some more settings for performance tunning.
Good to know that it hepls.
Just keep a track on your Transactions tables and the size of the same. Keep archiving it to improve performance (but that again depend upon your Business requirement)