1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 9, 2014 3:31 AM by KKT RSS

ORA-00942: table or view does not exist at OCI call OCI

9f84c7e0-22b6-4d45-9018-431745a7eeaa

Hi all,

I dont know why but i cant view data when I import columns in the analytics environment. My repository is working fine, passing the update via online channel through admin tool. Please help me out. How to fix the below error.

Error Codes: OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC:OI2DL65P

State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS. [nQSError: 17001] Oracle Error code: 942, message: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist at OCI call OCIStmtExecute. [nQSError: 17010] SQL statement preparation failed. (HY000)

SQL Issued: SELECT 0 s_0, "Sh"."Costs"."Channel id" s_1 FROM "Sh" FETCH FIRST 65001 ROWS ONLY

my tnsnames.ora is also set as an environment variable as TNS_ADMIN and also the path to it is setup as well..

• 1. Re: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist at OCI call OCI
          KKT

This error comes when A table used by the Dashboard is missing.  Often, the missing table is a transformed Tree Rollup ID table like OFS_RPT_HIER_COMMON_COA_ID or OFS_RPT_HIER_ORG_UNIT.

To see the SQL being executed by the Dashboard, do the following in the Dashboard:

Go to "Settings" > "Administration"
          Click on "Manage Sessions"
          In the Cursor Cache section, click on the "View Log" link for the appropriate Statement.
          Scroll down to the section titled "Sending query to database named ORCL 45 PFT MGR"
          Identify the tables used in the SQL

let me know if still you are facing more issues.

Thanks,

~KKT~