3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 13, 2014 9:39 AM by Nikhil Goel RSS

Automatic IR receiving

Nikhil Goel

Hi ,

Whts the setup to automatic receive the IR once you ship the Internal Order? user doesnt want any manual intervention.

• 1. Re: Automatic IR receiving
          Mohammed Ahmad

Hello

Welcome to Community,

I assume that you know the setup steps for IR in Oracle purchasing; other wise please refer to the document ID in point 2 below:

Following are the key steps that have to be done so that direct receiving is occurred upon interfacing of internal orders shipping trasnactions:  

1- The relationship between source inventory organization and destination inventory organization is Direct:

Inventory => Setup = Org = Shipping Network => From: Source Org To: Destination Org Transfer Type is Direct

2- Item(s) should be internal ordered enabled, destination org should be defined as customer ...

(please refer to Document ID 406312.1 on My Oracle Support for more details about  the complete setup)

3- Since the subinventory is not required during entry of requisitions, you have to setup item transactions defaults to avoid any errors while interfacing receiving transactions

Inventory => Setup => Trx = Item Trx Defaults: select item(s) defualt for receiving along with subinventory and locators (if locator controlled is in use)

Regards,

Please if this helps you, mark this reply as helpful/Correct answer

• 2. Re: Automatic IR receiving
            BABU J

Hi,

Inventory Module.

Setup--> Organizations --> Shipping Network  set the following

Trasfer Type  as "Direct"

Receipt Routing as " Direct"

then try it.

Regards

Babu.J