4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2014 4:57 AM by 1975825 RSS

User authentication using microsoft AD for EBS (11i,R12) without webgate/SSO solution

Reference Blog:

https://blogs.oracle.com/stevenChan/entry/indepth_using_thirdparty_ident

I am trying to integrate EBS R12 with MS AD using OID and DIP solution.I have EBS, OID 11.1.7 ,DIP11.1.2.0 and MS AD installed.I have successfully created unidirectional AD2OID synchronization profile for AD to OID authentication.I am able to perform all steps and tests for ldapcompare and ladpbind.I have registered instance and OID with EBS R12.Also set the profile options.I am even able to create user in OID and check in fnd_log in EBS instance. Somehow I am unable to authenticate or login with any username/password in AD in EBS login page. I am missing some setup or steps which I cannot find document for.Should i create bi-directional sync profile using DIP and test again. There is no Webgate or SSO as we do not want to implement SSO.

reference steps performed in descending order:

1)Active Directory OID 11g Synchronization Quick Start Guide (Doc ID 1263918.1)

2)Registering Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with Oracle Internet Directory 11gR1 and Single Sign-On (Doc ID 1370938.1)