1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 13, 2014 2:37 AM by Ankit kalanoria RSS

Error converting the response message from Service 'ProxyService Toy/Toy': The SOAP envelope contains one or more body elements that cannot be mapped to WSDL parts

Gillette

I trying to to follow a split_join POC on you tube.

I completed the entire thing, but on deploying and testing the project, i am getting errors.

<soap-env:Fault
      Error converting the response message from Service 'ProxyService Toy/Toy': The SOAP envelope contains one or more body elements that cannot be mapped to WSDL parts ({http://www.example.org/Toy/}priceCheck).

If you need, i can send the code to your personal mail id for further scrutiny.

Please look into this problem and help me out.

thanks

-gillette

• 1. Re: Error converting the response message from Service 'ProxyService Toy/Toy': The SOAP envelope contains one or more body elements that cannot be mapped to WSDL parts
          Ankit kalanoria

Hello,

It appears your code is trying to repeat messagePart itself. Split Joins strictly adheres to a WSDL definition for incoming and outgoing messages.

Instead of repeating <RootElement> which is defined as single occurance in your message definition within WSDL, you should find a way to tweak the WSDL to have "repetitive node which will become single message after split" within 1 Root element.

This will call for having need of implementing transformation within split join based on need of target input message. Below is the example:

WSDL contains:

<wsdl:message name="inputMessageName">

<wsdl:part name="partInput" element="rootElement"/>

</wsdl:message>

What your current xml structure is(please note how message itself is repeating below while it has been defined as single in wsdl, unfortunately there is nothing maxOccurs for message in WSDL definition , although you can define multiple parts but that is not case here):

<soap:Body>

<rootElement>

</rootElement>

<rootElement>

</rootElement>

<rootElement>

</rootElement>
          </soap:Body>

What Split-Join expects(If you have existing wsdl then you need to tweak it to conform to below kind of structure then use transformation within split join to convert it into correct xml structure for outgoing):

<soap:Body>

<rootElement>

<repetitiveElementSpecificToIndividualSplitRequest/>

</rootElement>

</soap:Body>

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankit