3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2014 3:25 PM by Junaid I.-Oracle RSS

Oracle HCM Location Form Errors- FRM-40735 : ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06508

This Issues is happening in PROD and no changes where done to it and today for some reason the functionality stopped working .

I am navigating to custom responsibility >Work Structures > Locations > New Record > when I attempt to save the record I am getting a form/LOV error.  It almost seems like the Ship to location field is causing the error.  This field populates from the Location name field, therefore an error should not be thrown for LOV. 

I am noticing when I navigate to an existing location and try to click in the field Oracle is returning an error in those situations as well.

It seems like maybe this field is corrupted somehow behind the scenes?

The Error i get is  FRM-40735 : ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06508

I also checked Hr security , HR Business Group , HR User Type security profile for the  responsibility  in PROD (check and see what values are attached at responsibility level) and compared to other instances and they seems fine.

How do i slove this issue?