2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2014 11:54 AM by Jiri.Machotka-Oracle

zipping cs.ear file in Solaris 10

sk1979

Gentlemen,

I am in the process of configuring Report Library for Records Management in Content Server whereby it asks to unzip the cs.ear file at some other location (I used unzip command), do the required modification and afterwards create an archive again. My question is that should I use the same simple command of zip available in Solaris 10 for creating .ear archive OR do I have to use some other tool?

Regards.

• 1. Re: zipping cs.ear file in Solaris 10
          sk1979

Though, I have managed to archive the contents using jar command. However, I am getting following error on the start-up of UCM.

<Jun 19, 2014 12:26:27 PM AST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'Oracle Universal Content Management - Content Server' due to error weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: oracle.xdo.runtime, exact-match: false]..

weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: oracle.xdo.runtime, exact-match: false].

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.prepare(CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.java:26)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:648)

at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:191)

at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:59)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Any idea about this?

Regards.

• 2. Re: zipping cs.ear file in Solaris 10
            Jiri.Machotka-Oracle

I don't think this issue is related to the jar file.

I have seen something similar - it seems that WLS somehow does not like the XDO. I could get rid of it only by deleting the XDO from deployments - see e.g. https://blogs.oracle.com/jamesbayer/entry/weblogic_server_shared_librari_1

The system ran even without it.