7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2014 12:08 AM by user832095 RSS

AP Approval Hierarchy

user832095

Hi All

Can someone recommend me any document or material where I can find about how to set approval hierarchy in Payable R12. Currently, there is a requirement to change the approval authority in Payables.

Also, Is it possible to set 2 top level approving authorities for invoice/payments

Regards,

MAS

• 1. Re: AP Approval Hierarchy
          Manish Kapoor-Oracle

I have some document, which you can refer.

Please share your email id.

Thanks

Manish Kapoor

NOTE: If you consider your question/issue as answered/solved, please, rate this answer as Correct or Helpful.

This will help to the rest of customers to find correct answers easily. Thanks!

• 2. Re: AP Approval Hierarchy
            user832095

Dear Manish,

Thanks for your reply. This is my email id

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 23:14:52 -0700

To: masikandar@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: - AP Approval Hierarchy

Oracle Community

AP Approval Hierarchy

created by Manish Kapoor-Oracle in Financials - View the full discussion

I have some document, which you can refer.

Please share your email id.

Thanks

Manish Kapoor

NOTE: If you consider your question/issue as answered/solved, please, rate this answer as Correct or Helpful.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Oracle Community

Start a new discussion in Financials at Oracle Community

This message contains information according to the preferences you set in Oracle Community. To modify your settings or to turn off this automated message, log into Oracle Community (http://community.oracle.com), click on the drop down next to your username in the upper right hand corner, and choose preferences. This will allow you to set your email preferences.

• 3. Re: AP Approval Hierarchy
              User444248

would suggest to upload the documents in the community so that it will be helpful to the community members.

You please refer this link  https://community.oracle.com/docs/DOC-888947/version

• 4. Re: AP Approval Hierarchy
                Manish Kapoor-Oracle

There are some document available which I can share online

Invoice Approval Workflow Current Issues (Doc ID 305704.1)

Invoice Approval Workflow FAQ (Doc ID 305702.1)

Invoice Approval Workflow One-Off Patches (Doc ID 305707.1)

A Guide to Invoice Approval Workflow - setup and demo (Doc ID 299618.1)

R12 Invoice Approval Workflow Process - Line Level Approval (Doc ID 413977.1)

A Guide to Invoice Approval Workflow - setup and demo (Doc ID 299618.1)

APINV - Payables Invoice Approval Workflow Troubleshooting Guide (Doc ID 305700.1)

APINV - How Do I Setup AP to Use Invoice Approval Workflow? (Doc ID 315269.1)

nvoice approval workflow doc's

Thanks

Manish Kapoor

• 5. Re: AP Approval Hierarchy
                  Manish Kapoor-Oracle

I have shared some document online. Few I will send to your email

Thanks

Manish Kapoor

• 6. Re: AP Approval Hierarchy
                    user832095

Thanks for those documents. I have updated answer

• 7. Re: AP Approval Hierarchy
                      user832095

Thanks

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 08:32:21 +0000

To: masikandar@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: - AP Approval Hierarchy

Oracle Community

AP Approval Hierarchy

created by Manish Kapoor-Oracle in Financials - View the full discussion

I have shared some document online. Few I will send to your email

Thanks

Manish Kapoor

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Oracle Community

Start a new discussion in Financials at Oracle Community

This message contains information according to the preferences you set in Oracle Community. To modify your settings or to turn off this automated message, log into Oracle Community (http://community.oracle.com), click on the drop down next to your username in the upper right hand corner, and choose preferences. This will allow you to set your email preferences.