I am working as support engineer in a production environment.
I am facing some issue described below:
1. One of Weblogic managed server health state is WARNING. I have checked in managed server log and found below error:
<Jun 22, 2014 5:13:37 AM IST> <Error> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000337> <[STUCK] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' has been busy for "7,222" seconds working on the request "Workmanager: nlsi/wm/MarshallerWorkManager, Version: 0, Scheduled=true, Started=true, Started time: 7222299 ms
", which is more than the configured time (StuckThreadMaxTime) of "7,200" seconds. Stack trace:
As the Health is in warning state managed server become fully unresponsive.
Now I have following query:
1. What is the risk if managed server health state is WARNING?
2. Is Stuck thread will make the server go into an Unknown state?
3. If managed server state in UNKNOWN then what is the risk?
3. Could you please provide any solution so that in future we should not face this WARNING health state.
4. Could you please investigate why this health state WARNING occur?
Please help me.