3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2014 1:42 AM by SreenuR

Getting difference amount in to HFM from FDQM

SreenuR

Hi ,

I have migrated the HFM application form Test to Dev and deleted few member's which are already created in Dev for synchronizing.So when I am loading the data in to the HFM i am getting slight difference value when I compared with Test environment for the DEV HFM application.So what could be the issue even every dimension member has same attribute's with Test

2.When I am trying to load the data through FDQM in to HFM for few period's export is failing and it will prompt like Invalid cell for period Mar,Apr,May,June

Only for these 4 period's I am getting the error and after when i tried to re export it is showing successful,because I am getting difference amount for these 4 period's when I compared with Test.

So could any one suggest me   how to resolve these two issu'e these are very very urgent

• 1. Re: Getting difference amount in to HFM from FDQM
          SSN01

What data load option you are using when you export from FDM?

Compare the FDM exported file (.dat) data value with the HFM data value.

• 2. Re: Getting difference amount in to HFM from FDQM
            SreenuR

I am using Default data load option when exporting the FDM Data.

Yes i also have verified with 5 POVs from .Dat file and the data seems to be same.

• 3. Re: Getting difference amount in to HFM from FDQM
              SreenuR

Hello,

I want to sync one environment to other environment for that i did LCM migration from Test to Dev.So actually there are extra member's added already in Dev so for that I deleted the extra member's in Dev and synced to Test.So When I extracted the Account dim from both environment's  for comparing it is showing like some member's are missing even they are in Dev dimension library to effect these changes I readded and deployes even I am not able to see any changes So how I should see these missing member's when I am comparing and even it is the same issue with the properties like if I made any changes to the attribute's those are not reflecting to the comparison tool.

Actually I am getting slight changes like for some accounts there is no data in HFM when  i am able to see in the FDM data file

EG: I have one account with these attribute's

AC_1000  cus1top cus2top cus3top  cus4child  none  in Production i am getting 1000$

AC_1000  cus1top cus2top cus3top  cus4child  none  in Production i am getting 900$

But when I am seeing the fdm data file for these accounts there are so many transaction with different prodcuts and departments with Cus4 and CUS5 as None

Eg:

AC_1000  cus1child  cus2child  cus3child  none  none

AC_1000  cus1child  cus2child  cus3child  none  none

AC_1000  cus1child  cus2child  cuschild  none  none

AC_1000  cus1child cus2child  cus3child  none  none

So I am very at confusion state like even with the same properties which we have all the dimension member's in Dev not able to see the data accurately ,So again i am validating the member's but even there we have member's in dev it is not showing in comparison tool

1.When I am going to migrate for syncing at this moment it is going abort I hope it is because of my planning application?

2.Even when i assigned the custom top member's those are not reflecting

3.Can I load the Test environment metadata file like .app directly in to Dev? what is the process?

4.How many ways I have to sync these changes

Any prompt reply would appreciate

Thank in advance