6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2014 5:39 AM by Jayaprakash -Oracle

Oracle Application Server

user12196437

1)I want to install Oracle Application Server 64 bit on Windows 2008 64 bit is Application Server 32 bit support for 64 Bit OS?

2)Can any one share the link to download Oracle Application 64 bit

Can any one share the configuration document(If self prepare) of Oracle Application Server 32 bit.

Thanks & Regards,

Farhaj Ahmed Khan

• 1. Re: Oracle Application Server
          EdStevens

user12196437 wrote:

1)I want to install Oracle Application Server 64 bit on Windows 2008 64 bit is Application Server 32 bit support for 64 Bit OS?

So if you want to install 64 bit, why are you asking about support for 32 bit?

2)Can any one share the link to download Oracle Application 64 bit

It appears Oracle Application Server  was terminal at 10g, and has been replaced by WebLogic.  Exactly what product are you looking for?  Downloads under OTN license are available under the "downloads" tab at (drum roll, please ....) www.oracle.com.

Can any one share the configuration document(If self prepare) of Oracle Application Server 32 bit.

Oracle's entire documentation library, including installation guides, is available at docs.oracle.com.  Just drill down to your product and version.

And overall, why are you asking about 32-bit software?  The world has moved on to 64-bit.  You already have a 64-bit OS on 64-bit hardware.  Why do you think you need 32-bit software?

Thanks & Regards,

Farhaj Ahmed Khan

• 2. Re: Oracle Application Server
            Srini Chavali-Oracle

Moved to the Oracle Application Server forum - pl post future questions in appropriate forum

• 3. Re: Oracle Application Server
              Jayaprakash -Oracle

Hi,

Until 11g release, all previous releases of Application server i.e. 10g, were 32 bit releases .

So could you please let us know which version Application Server 10g you would be installing .

Regards,

Prakash.

• 4. Re: Oracle Application Server
                user12196437

We have installed OS 32 bit and Application Server 32 Bit

Now got New machine which have Windows 64 bit but we have Application Server 32 Bit , so i am asking that

can OS 64 bit support Application Server 32 Bit.

Secondly share the link to download Application Server 64 bit.

• 5. Re: Oracle Application Server
                  user12196437

We have installed OS 32 bit and Application Server 32 Bit

Now got New machine which have Windows 64 bit but we have Application Server 32 Bit , so i am asking that

can OS 64 bit support Application Server 32 Bit.

Secondly share the link to download Application Server 64 bit.

• 6. Re: Oracle Application Server
                    Jayaprakash -Oracle

Hi,

Could you please let us know whether you would installing Oracle Application Server 10gR2 or  Oracle Application Server 10gR3 on Windows 2008.

Regards,

Prakash.