2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2014 4:23 AM by FredericoSB RSS

    Modify Records takes hours to complete

    FredericoSB

      Hello everyone,

      Don't know if this is the right place to post my question but here it goes.

       

      I'm using OEID 3.1 .

      I want to update my records in my Data Domain to replace the values in a new column that I've created previously in Endeca.

      The query gets my elements and order them in 1-3 minutes top (with 3.2 M records) but when it reaches the modify records components, it takes hours and hours to modify the records.

       

      I noticed that it gets stuck on specific values for a lot of time and then it moves on, happening again in other records. Why is this happening ?

      The number of records are the same and I've tried a lot of different ways but this is happening every time.

       

      Here's the code if you want to check it out.

      Many thanks everyone.

       

      Regards and have a good week.

       

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><Graph author="oracle" created="Wed May 28 11:05:33 WEST 2014" guiVersion="3.4.1.P" id="1401271876519" licenseType="Commercial" modified="Wed Jul 02 15:54:40 WEST 2014" modifiedBy="oracle" name="LoadInitialTablesToDataDomain" revision="1.403" showComponentDetails="true">

      <Global>

      <Metadata id="Metadata0" previewAttachmentCharset="ISO-8859-1">

      <Record fieldDelimiter=";" name="CC" previewAttachmentCharset="ISO-8859-1" recordDelimiter="\n" recordSize="-1" type="delimited">

      <Field eofAsDelimiter="false" length="10" name="PCODIGO" nullable="true" scale="0" shift="0" size="0" type="number"/>

      <Field eofAsDelimiter="false" name="CC_VALIDA" nullable="true" shift="0" size="4000" type="string"/>

      <Field eofAsDelimiter="false" name="SUGESTAO_PBI" nullable="true" shift="0" size="4000" type="string"/>

      </Record>

      </Metadata>

      <Connection dbConfig="${CONN_DIR}/connection.cfg" id="JDBC0" type="JDBC"/>

      <Property fileURL="workspace.prm" id="GraphParameter0"/>

      <Dictionary/>

      </Global>

      <Phase number="0">

      <Node enabled="enabled" guiName="ExtSort" guiX="309" guiY="41" id="EXT_SORT" sortKey="PCODIGO(a)" type="EXT_SORT"/>

      <Node batchSize="1000000" dataDomainName="pessoas2" enabled="enabled" endecaServerContextRoot="/endeca-server" endecaServerHost="lisobiee01" endecaServerPort="21000" guiName="Modify Records" guiX="599" guiY="46" id="MODIFY_RECORDS" multiAssignBehavior="MATCHES_EXACTLY" multiAssignDelimiter="" operation="REPLACE_ASSIGNMENTS" specAttributes="PCODIGO" type="ENDECA_MODIFY_RECORDS"/>

      <Node dbConnection="JDBC0" enabled="enabled" guiName="Select * from Pessoas" guiX="19" guiY="41" id="SELECT_FROM_PESSOAS2" type="DB_INPUT_TABLE">

      <attr name="sqlQuery"><![CDATA[select pcodigo

      , stg_val_cc(pbi, codigo_cartao_cidadao) as CC_VALIDA

      , stg_sugestao_cc(pbi, codigo_cartao_cidadao) as SUGESTAO_PBI

      from pessoas

      where nova_pessoa=0]]></attr>

      </Node>

      <Edge fromNode="EXT_SORT:0" guiBendpoints="" guiRouter="Manhattan" id="Edge1" inPort="Port 0 (in)" metadata="Metadata0" outPort="Port 0 (out)" toNode="MODIFY_RECORDS:0"/>

      <Edge debugMode="true" fromNode="SELECT_FROM_PESSOAS2:0" guiBendpoints="" guiRouter="Manhattan" id="Edge0" inPort="Port 0 (in)" metadata="Metadata0" outPort="Port 0 (out)" toNode="EXT_SORT:0"/>

      </Phase>

      </Graph>