2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2014 7:12 PM by Kristen G-Oracle RSS

Unable to get the media from the Endeca Experience manager version 11.0.0

atg_pmr

Hi.,

Iam unable to get the media from the Endeca Experience Manager for my endeca app 'CRS'.

I have created the endeca app named 'CRS' using the reference app discover-data-catalog-integration and successfully initialized and indexed.Iam able to see the Indexed data in my endeca_jspref and the configurations in my Experience Manager.

I want to import the media from my experience manager(this is my actual requirement) and for this iam executing the get_media.bat cmd from my application's control folder,the cmd was executing successfully without any errors, but the media folder was not populating with any images that i can see in the Experience manager .Please do the needful to resolve this issue.

ThankYou!!!

C:\>cd Endeca\apps\CRS\control

C:\Endeca\apps\CRS\control>get_media.bat

[07.04.14 11:48:08] INFO: Checking definition from AppConfig.xml against existing EAC provisioning.

[07.04.14 11:48:09] INFO: Updating provisioning for component 'DailyReportGenerator'.

[07.04.14 11:48:09] INFO: Updating definition for component 'DailyReportGenerator'.

[07.04.14 11:48:10] INFO: Definition updated.

[07.04.14 11:48:10] INFO: Exporting resource 'http://localhost:8006/ifcr/sites/CRS/media' to 'C:\Endeca\apps\CRS\control\..\config\media'

[07.04.14 11:48:11] INFO: Finished exporting resource.