4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2014 1:17 AM by Mahalwar RSS

Problem in rendering PDF blob in sites

Mahalwar

Hi,

I am a newbie in sites and java. This may be very stupid question but I need some direction from you guys.

I have two different application server in my network. The first application is third part application and another is WebCenter Sites.

Now the other application give me a REST service in which if I pass the parameter in specific format then its gives me the PDF in return. Now I have coded that happily  where I combine the parameters at runtime with link and I get the PDF what I am looking for.

This solution works fine on my network but when I deployed on live site it doesn't worked because that 'link' which I used for getting PDF is only exposed with in network and not on internet. Now the management don't want to open that link to internet.

Now I am stuck on how to solve this i.e get that PDF by sending request from Sites server to that server and then display that PDF/download to the user session/browser.

Currently I have that PDF blob data in a variable on my coding and trying to store that data in BLOB object and then make some URL as I used to render any PDF which is stored in WebCenter Sites database. But not succeed yet just thinking and will try now..

Any help and direction will be helpful. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Blob data that I have in variable in my CS element:

%PDF-1.73 0 obj<<< /Type /Group /S /Transparency /CS /DeviceRGB >> /Resources 2 0 R/Contents 4 0 R>> endobj4 0 obj<> streamx��R=o0��+��=|vLR���l�-��ځ,���GeJK����{���Y5�����Z˯kvfa��`G֢ۢ��Asf�z�ͼ��`%��aI#�!;�t���GD?!���<�����B�b��

00000 n 0000000703 00000 n 0000000820 00000 n 0000000926 00000 n 0000001206 00000 n 0000001649 00000 n trailer << /Size 11 /Root 10 0 R /Info 9 0 R >>startxref2015%%EOF

• 1. Re: Problem in rendering PDF blob in sites
          Mahalwar

Hi All,

AS I didn't find any JSTL or JSP code to do it directly . so i have to look for servlet option here. But when I tried implementing my custom jar and changed the web.xml file to include servlet mapping then my application server (managed server) status went to Failed from Active. I placed my jar in lib folder and created a page in sites on which on click of a button I redirect the request to servlet.

I guess I cannot directly change web.xml of sites and resatrt the application server to include my servlet. can anyone tell me where else I need to make entry of my servlet as following is the error I got in log or Is something I am doing wrong to include my servlet in Sites:

please help

----------------------------------------

code that i wrote on click of button (simple one button on on page)

<satellite:form action="/WECSPDF" method="post" name="WecsForm" >
          <input type="submit" value="submit me"/>
          </satellite:form>
          <p> Sites team hellooo</p>

---------------------

MY entry in web.xml

</servlet>

<servlet-name>WECSPDF</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>com.cms.wecs.pdfrreader</servlet-class>

</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>

</servlet-mapping>

<servlet-mapping>

<servlet-name>WECSPDF</servlet-name>

<url-pattern>/WECSPDF</url-pattern>

</servlet-mapping>

<mime-mapping>

<Jul 10, 2014 11:21:34 AM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb.mine.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-94d4e40:1471f93bfa1:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1404984095000> <BEA-149061> <Module csdev of application csdev failed to transition from STATE_NEW to STATE_PREPARED on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 10, 2014 11:21:35 AM CEST> <Error> <Deployer> <elb.mine.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-94d4e40:1471f93bfa1:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1404984095017> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'csdev' due to error weblogic.application.ModuleException: [HTTP:101064][WebAppModule(csdev:csdev)] Error parsing descriptor in Web appplication "/u01/WCS_DEV/applications/csdev"

javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Error at Line:158, token:[SPACE] (

)Unbalanced ELEMENT got:servlet expected:web-app

at weblogic.xml.stax.XMLStreamReaderBase.advance(XMLStreamReaderBase.java:206)

at weblogic.xml.stax.XMLStreamReaderBase.next(XMLStreamReaderBase.java:237)

at javax.xml.stream.util.StreamReaderDelegate.next(StreamReaderDelegate.java:60)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.DebugStreamReaderDelegate.next(DebugStreamReaderDelegate.java:89)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.BasicMunger2.next(BasicMunger2.java:444)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger._next(VersionMunger.java:333)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.next(VersionMunger.java:221)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.consumeInputStream(VersionMunger.java:499)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.init(VersionMunger.java:425)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.<init>(VersionMunger.java:85)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.<init>(VersionMunger.java:61)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.<init>(VersionMunger.java:49)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppReader2.<init>(WebAppReader2.java:46)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppDescriptor$MyWebAppDescriptor.createXMLStreamReader(WebAppDescriptor.java:265)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.AbstractDescriptorLoader2.createDescriptorBean(AbstractDescriptorLoader2.java:402)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.AbstractDescriptorLoader2.loadDescriptorBeanWithoutPlan(AbstractDescriptorLoader2.java:759)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.AbstractDescriptorLoader2.loadDescriptorBean(AbstractDescriptorLoader2.java:768)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppDescriptor.getWebAppBean(WebAppDescriptor.java:141)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.loadDescriptor(WebAppModule.java:1327)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:373)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:180)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:518)

at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:159)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:47)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:614)

at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:184)

at weblogic.application.internal.SingleModuleDeployment.prepare(SingleModuleDeployment.java:43)

at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:154)

at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)

at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppDeployment.prepare(AppDeployment.java:141)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter$1.doPrepare(DeploymentAdapter.java:40)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter.prepare(DeploymentAdapter.java:191)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppTransition$1.transitionApp(AppTransition.java:22)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.transitionApps(ConfiguredDeployments.java:240)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.prepare(ConfiguredDeployments.java:166)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.deploy(ConfiguredDeployments.java:122)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.resume(DeploymentServerService.java:181)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.start(DeploymentServerService.java:97)

at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)

Caused by: Error at Line:158, token:[SPACE] (

at weblogic.xml.babel.baseparser.BaseParser.parseSome(BaseParser.java:374)

at weblogic.xml.stax.XMLStreamReaderBase.advance(XMLStreamReaderBase.java:195)

at weblogic.xml.stax.XMLStreamReaderBase.next(XMLStreamReaderBase.java:238)

at javax.xml.stream.util.StreamReaderDelegate.next(StreamReaderDelegate.java:60)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.DebugStreamReaderDelegate.next(DebugStreamReaderDelegate.java:91)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.BasicMunger2.next(BasicMunger2.java:446)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.next(VersionMunger.java:223)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.consumeInputStream(VersionMunger.java:499)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.init(VersionMunger.java:426)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.<init>(VersionMunger.java:86)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.<init>(VersionMunger.java:62)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.<init>(VersionMunger.java:50)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppReader2.<init>(WebAppReader2.java:36)

... 31 more

Error at Line:158, token:[SPACE] (

)Unbalanced ELEMENT got:servlet expected:web-app.

weblogic.application.ModuleException: [HTTP:101064][WebAppModule(csdev:csdev)] Error parsing descriptor in Web appplication "/u01/WCS_DEV/applications/csdev"

javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Error at Line:158, token:[SPACE] (

at weblogic.xml.stax.XMLStreamReaderBase.advance(XMLStreamReaderBase.java:206)

at weblogic.xml.stax.XMLStreamReaderBase.next(XMLStreamReaderBase.java:237)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.DebugStreamReaderDelegate.next(DebugStreamReaderDelegate.java:89)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.BasicMunger2.next(BasicMunger2.java:444)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.next(VersionMunger.java:221)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.init(VersionMunger.java:425)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.<init>(VersionMunger.java:85)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.<init>(VersionMunger.java:61)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.VersionMunger.<init>(VersionMunger.java:49)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppReader2.<init>(WebAppReader2.java:46)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppDescriptor$MyWebAppDescriptor.createXMLStreamReader(WebAppDescriptor.java:265)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.AbstractDescriptorLoader2.createDescriptorBean(AbstractDescriptorLoader2.java:402)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.AbstractDescriptorLoader2.loadDescriptorBeanWithoutPlan(AbstractDescriptorLoader2.java:759)

at weblogic.application.descriptor.AbstractDescriptorLoader2.loadDescriptorBean(AbstractDescriptorLoader2.java:768)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppDescriptor.getWebAppBean(WebAppDescriptor.java:141)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.loadDescriptor(WebAppModule.java:1327)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:180)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:518)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:159)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:47)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:184)

at weblogic.application.internal.SingleModuleDeployment.prepare(SingleModuleDeployment.java:43)

at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:154)

at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)

at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppDeployment.prepare(AppDeployment.java:141)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter$1.doPrepare(DeploymentAdapter.java:40)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter.prepare(DeploymentAdapter.java:191)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppTransition$1.transitionApp(AppTransition.java:22)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.transitionApps(ConfiguredDeployments.java:240)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.prepare(ConfiguredDeployments.java:166)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.deploy(ConfiguredDeployments.java:122)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.resume(DeploymentServerService.java:181)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.start(DeploymentServerService.java:97)

Caused by: Error at Line:158, token:[SPACE] (

at weblogic.application.descriptor.DebugStreamReaderDelegate.next(DebugStreamReaderDelegate.java:91)

... 31 more

Error at Line:158, token:[SPACE] (

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.createModuleException(WebAppModule.java:1604)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.loadDescriptor(WebAppModule.java:1358)

Caused By: Error at Line:158, token:[SPACE] (

>

####<Jul 10, 2014 11:21:35 AM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb.mine.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-94d4e40:1471f93bfa1:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1404984095023> <BEA-149059> <Module wl_starter of application starter is transitioning from STATE_PREPARED to STATE_ADMIN on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 10, 2014 11:21:35 AM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb.mine.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-94d4e40:1471f93bfa1:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1404984095023> <BEA-149060> <Module wl_starter of application starter successfully transitioned from STATE_PREPARED to STATE_ADMIN on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 10, 2014 11:21:35 AM CEST> <Info> <Diagnostics> <elb.mine.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1404984095864> <BEA-320000> <The Diagnostics subsystem is initializing on Server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 10, 2014 11:21:35 AM CEST> <Info> <Store> <elb.mine.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1404984095871> <BEA-280008> <Opening the persistent file store "WLS_DIAGNOSTICS" for recovery: directory=/u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01/servers/server_wcs_DEV01/data/store/diagnostics requestedWritePolicy="Disabled" fileLockingEnabled=true driver="wlfileio3".>

####<Jul 10, 2014 11:21:35 AM CEST> <Info> <Store> <elb.mine.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1404984095883> <BEA-280103> <The persistent file store "WLS_DIAGNOSTICS" will cache in weblogic.store.io.file.direct.FileMapping[granularity=4096 io=mapped

• 2. Re: Problem in rendering PDF blob in sites
            Mahalwar

Scanlonjts pointed out my mistake in missing opening <servlet> tag...

I corrected that tag error but I found some other issue...

What problem I found is that when I give my class path  in servlet mapping then the server fail to start and CS package go in failed state. But if I keep all the thing same and change class URL to some other already existing entry  in web.xml then there is no error in the logs.

so my question is that when I kept my Jar in lib folder and make entry here in web xml then I think there should be one more entry somewhere which should say that this XYZ.jar in lib folder contain my this class for which I did entry in web.xml

Is there a concept of adding Jar file in some where .. some project path so that it become accessible to the CS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My entry when server fails:

<servlet>

<servlet-name>WERCPDF</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>com.cms.werc.pdfrreader</servlet-class>

</servlet>

----------------------

My entry when no error come if I change the server class entry to already existing:

<servlet>

<servlet-name>WERCSPDF</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>com.openmarket.Satellite.SatServer</servlet-class>

</servlet>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

logs:

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Notice> <Log Management> <elb1cn13.com> <> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <> <> <> <1405338934805> <BEA-170019> <The server log file /u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01/servers/server_wcs_DEV01/logs/server_wcs_DEV01.log is opened. All server side log events will be written to this file.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Log Management> <elb1cn13.com> <> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <> <> <> <1405338934811> <BEA-170023> <The Server Logging is initialized with Java Logging API implementation.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Diagnostics> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934863> <BEA-320001> <The ServerDebug service initialized successfully.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934910> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "t3" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934910> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "t3s" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934910> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "http" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934911> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "https" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934911> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "iiop" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934912> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "iiops" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934912> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "ldap" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934912> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "ldaps" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934914> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "cluster" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934914> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "clusters" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934917> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "snmp" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934917> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "admin" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934918> <BEA-002624> <The administration protocol is "t3s" and is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <RJVM> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934930> <BEA-000570> <Network Configuration for Channel "server_wcs_DEV01"

Listen Address 192.168.9.14:12010

Public Address N/A

Http Enabled true

Tunneling Enabled true

Outbound Enabled false

Admin Traffic Enabled true>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <RJVM> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934931> <BEA-000570> <Network Configuration for Channel "server_wcsHTTPChannel"

Listen Address http://10.24.240.14:12010

Public Address http://10.24.240.14:12010

Http Enabled true

Tunneling Enabled true

Outbound Enabled false

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <RJVM> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934933> <BEA-000570> <Network Configuration for Channel "server_wcsT3Channel"

Listen Address t3://10.24.240.14:12010

Public Address t3://10.24.240.14:12010

Http Enabled true

Tunneling Enabled false

Outbound Enabled false

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934966> <BEA-002609> <Channel Service initialized.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:35 PM CEST> <Info> <Socket> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338935012> <BEA-000436> <Allocating 4 reader threads.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:35 PM CEST> <Info> <Socket> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338935014> <BEA-000446> <Native IO Enabled.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:35 PM CEST> <Info> <IIOP> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338935142> <BEA-002014> <IIOP subsystem enabled.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:36 PM CEST> <Info> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338936915> <BEA-000000> <Starting OpenJPA 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:37 PM CEST> <Info> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338937029> <BEA-000000> <StoreServiceImpl.initJDO - StoreService is initialized with Id = ldap_uCIglWjswHGvZKYLHmR3pzxKEIg=>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:37 PM CEST> <Info> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338937273> <BEA-090516> <The Authorizer provider has preexisting LDAP data.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:37 PM CEST> <Info> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338937724> <BEA-090516> <The CredentialMapper provider has preexisting LDAP data.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:37 PM CEST> <Info> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338937736> <BEA-090516> <The RoleMapper provider has preexisting LDAP data.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:37 PM CEST> <Info> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338937888> <BEA-090093> <No pre-WLS 8.1 Keystore providers are configured for server server_wcs_DEV01 for security realm myrealm.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:37 PM CEST> <Notice> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338937888> <BEA-090082> <Security initializing using security realm myrealm.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938236> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "[snmp, https, t3, cluster-broadcast-secure, ldaps, cluster-broadcast, ldap, http, iiop, admin, t3s, iiops]" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <XML> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938252> <BEA-130036> <Initializing XMLRegistry.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <messaging.interception> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938260> <BEA-400000> <Initializing message interception service>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <Store> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938595> <BEA-280008> <Opening the persistent file store "_WLS_server_wcs_DEV01" for recovery: directory=/u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01/servers/server_wcs_DEV01/data/store/default requestedWritePolicy="Direct-Write" fileLockingEnabled=true driver="wlfileio3".>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <Store> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938689> <BEA-280009> <The persistent file store "_WLS_server_wcs_DEV01" (6f692f5e-6696-4f04-9f84-7b1c83e99b9c) has been opened: blockSize=512 actualWritePolicy="Direct-Write(read-buffered)" explicitIOEnforced=false records=13.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938770> <BEA-001135> <Initializing the JDBC service.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938777> <BEA-001137> <Initialization complete.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938777> <BEA-001138> <Resuming the JDBC service.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938779> <BEA-001140> <Resume complete.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <Connector> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938801> <BEA-190000> <Initializing J2EE Connector Service......>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <Connector> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938801> <BEA-190001> <J2EE Connector Service initialized successfully>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938848> <BEA-040305> <JMS service is initialized and in standby mode.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938882> <BEA-040090> <Deployed 8 default connection factories.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "DefaultXAConnectionFactory2" with its JNDI name "weblogic.jms.XAConnectionFactory2" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "MessageDrivenBeanConnectionFactory" with its JNDI name "weblogic.jms.MessageDrivenBeanConnectionFactory" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "DefaultConnectionFactory" with its JNDI name "weblogic.jms.ConnectionFactory" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "TopicConnectionFactory" with its JNDI name "javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "DefaultXAConnectionFactory" with its JNDI name "weblogic.jms.XAConnectionFactory" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "DefaultXAConnectionFactory0" with its JNDI name "weblogic.jms.XAConnectionFactory0" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "QueueConnectionFactory" with its JNDI name "javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "DefaultXAConnectionFactory1" with its JNDI name "weblogic.jms.XAConnectionFactory1" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938888> <BEA-040306> <JMS service is active now.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <HTTP> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938912> <BEA-101128> <Initializing HTTP services.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <HTTP> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938925> <BEA-101135> <server_wcs_DEV01 is the default Web server.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <HTTP> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938926> <BEA-101052> <[HttpServer (defaultWebserver) name: server_wcs_DEV01] Initialized>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <HTTP> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938927> <BEA-101129> <Initializing the Web application container.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WTC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938971> <BEA-180046> <INFO: Logging service enabled.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WTC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938972> <BEA-180046> <INFO: TC Configuration Helper instantiated!>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WTC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938972> <BEA-180046> <INFO: TC Task Manager instantiated!>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WTC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938973> <BEA-180046> <INFO: TC security service instantiated!>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WTC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938973> <BEA-180046> <INFO: TC Outbound routing service instantiated!>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WTC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938974> <BEA-180046> <INFO: TC Transaction service instantiated!>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938983> <BEA-220031> <The server does not support reliable SOAP messaging.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938983> <BEA-220027> <Web Service reliable agents are started on the server.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Warning> <Management> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939065> <BEA-141277> <The JMX MBean PlatformMBeanServerUsed attribute is true, but the Platform MBeanServer was created without the hooks for the WLS security infrastructure. The Platform MBeanServer will NOT be used and Platform MBeans will NOT be available via the WLS Runtime or Domain Runtime MBeanServers. This can occur if you have defined Platform MBeanServer system properties or JVM options (-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote or JRockit -XManagement).

To allow the Platform MBeanServer to be used, you must either remove the system properties/JVM options or start WLS with the following system property:

-Djavax.management.builder.initial=weblogic.management.jmx.mbeanserver.WLSMBeanServerBuilder

If you want to eliminate this log error and do not need Platform MBeans to be available via WLS, then set the PlatformMBeanUsed attribute in the JMXMBean to false.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <JMX> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939100> <BEA-149512> <JMX Connector Server started at service:jmx:iiop://192.168.9.14:12010/jndi/weblogic.management.mbeanservers.runtime .>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <Management> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939121> <BEA-141278> <Java entropy configuration is: System property "java.security.egd= null"; JRE's java.security file property "securerandom.source= file:/dev/urandom"; Blocking Config= false; JDK version= 1.6.0_33; Operating System= Linux.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <Management> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939121> <BEA-141280> <Detected NON-BLOCKING java entropy configuration. This setting will provide the best performance on machines with few sources of entropy, but is less secure than a blocking entropy configuration.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <Management> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939122> <BEA-141187> <Java system properties are defined as follows:

cs.useEhcache = true

cs.useJavaURLDecoder = false

file.encoding = UTF-8

file.encoding.pkg = sun.io

file.separator = /

java.awt.graphicsenv = sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment

java.awt.headless = true

java.awt.printerjob = sun.print.PSPrinterJob

java.class.path = /u01/WCS_DEV/applications/csdev/WEB-INF/lib/commons-lang-2.4.jar::/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/Oracle_WCS1/bin:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/lib/tools.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic_sp.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/modules/features/weblogic.server.modules_10.3.5.0.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/webservices.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/modules/org.apache.ant_1.7.1/lib/ant-all.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/modules/net.sf.antcontrib_1.1.0.0_1-0b2/lib/ant-contrib.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/common/derby/lib/derbyclient.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/xqrl.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/patch_wls1035/profiles/default/sys_manifest_classpath/weblogic_patch.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/patch_ocp360/profiles/default/sys_manifest_classpath/weblogic_patch.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/jrockit_160_24_D1.1.2-4/lib/tools.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic_sp.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/modules/features/weblogic.server.modules_10.3.5.0.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/webservices.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/modules/org.apache.ant_1.7.1/lib/ant-all.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/modules/net.sf.antcontrib_1.1.0.0_1-0b2/lib/ant-contrib.jar::/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001

java.class.version = 50.0

java.endorsed.dirs = /u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/endorsed

java.ext.dirs = /u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/ext:/usr/java/packages/lib/ext

java.home = /u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre

java.io.tmpdir = /u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01/tmp

java.library.path = /usr/java/packages/lib/amd64:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/amd64/jrockit:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/amd64:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/../lib/amd64:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/Oracle_WCS1/bin:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/jrockit_160_24_D1.1.2-4/jre/lib/amd64/jrockit:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/jrockit_160_24_D1.1.2-4/jre/lib/amd64:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/jrockit_160_24_D1.1.2-4/jre/../lib/amd64:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/patch_wls1035/profiles/default/native:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/patch_ocp360/profiles/default/native:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/native/linux/x86_64:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/native/linux/x86_64/oci920_8:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/native/linux/x86_64:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/native/linux/x86_64/oci920_8

java.naming.factory.initial = weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory

java.naming.factory.url.pkgs = weblogic.jndi.factories:weblogic.corba.j2ee.naming.url:weblogic.jndi.factories:weblogic.corba.j2ee.naming.url

java.net.preferIPv4Stack = true

java.protocol.handler.pkgs = weblogic.net

java.rmi.server.randomIDs = true

java.runtime.name = Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment

java.runtime.version = 1.6.0_33-b03

java.security.policy = /u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.policy

java.specification.name = Java Platform API Specification

java.specification.vendor = Sun Microsystems Inc.

java.specification.version = 1.6

java.vendor = Oracle Corporation

java.vendor.url = http://www.oracle.com/

java.vendor.url.bug = http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E15289_01/go2troubleshooting.html

java.version = 1.6.0_33

java.vm.info = compiled mode

java.vm.name = Oracle JRockit(R)

java.vm.specification.name = Java Virtual Machine Specification

java.vm.specification.vendor = Sun Microsystems Inc.

java.vm.specification.version = 1.0

java.vm.vendor = Oracle Corporation

java.vm.vendor.url = http://www.oracle.com/

java.vm.vendor.url.bug = http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E15289_01/go2troubleshooting.html

java.vm.version = R28.2.4-14-151097-1.6.0_33-20120618-1634-linux-x86_64

javax.management.builder.initial = weblogic.management.jmx.mbeanserver.WLSMBeanServerBuilder

javax.rmi.CORBA.PortableRemoteObjectClass = weblogic.iiop.PortableRemoteObjectDelegateImpl

javax.rmi.CORBA.UtilClass = weblogic.iiop.UtilDelegateImpl

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory = weblogic.webservice.core.rpc.ServiceFactoryImpl

javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory = weblogic.webservice.core.soap.MessageFactoryImpl

kernel.download.enabled = false

net.sf.ehcache.enableShutdownHook = true

oracle.net.SDP = true

org.omg.CORBA.ORBClass = weblogic.corba.orb.ORB

org.omg.CORBA.ORBSingletonClass = weblogic.corba.orb.ORB

org.xml.sax.driver = weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryXMLReader

org.xml.sax.parser = weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryParser

os.arch = amd64

os.name = Linux

os.version = 2.6.32-400.26.3.el5uek

path.separator = :

platform.home = /u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3

sun.arch.data.model = 64

sun.boot.class.path = /u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/resources.jar:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/rt.jar:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/sunrsasign.jar:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/jsse.jar:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/jce.jar:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/charsets.jar:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/classes

sun.boot.library.path = /u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/amd64

sun.cpu.endian = little

sun.io.unicode.encoding = UnicodeLittle

sun.java.command = weblogic.Server

sun.java.launcher = SUN_STANDARD

sun.jnu.encoding = UTF-8

sun.management.compiler = Oracle JRockit(R) Optimizing Compiler

sun.os.patch.level = unknown

user.country = US

user.dir = /u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01

user.home = /home/wcsdev

user.language = en

user.name = wcsdev

user.timezone = Europe/Oslo

vde.home = /u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01/servers/server_wcs_DEV01/data/ldap

weblogic.Name = server_wcs_DEV01

weblogic.classloader.preprocessor = weblogic.diagnostics.instrumentation.DiagnosticClassPreProcessor

weblogic.ext.dirs = /u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/patch_wls1035/profiles/default/sysext_manifest_classpath:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/patch_ocp360/profiles/default/sysext_manifest_classpath

weblogic.home = /u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server

weblogic.management.discover = false

weblogic.management.server = http://192.168.9.14:12001

wls.home = /u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server

>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <Main Thread> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939896> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to STANDBY>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <Main Thread> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939898> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to STARTING>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <SAFService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939925> <BEA-281003> <SAF Service has been initialized.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <SAFService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939931> <BEA-281002> <SAF Service has been started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <WseeCore> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939935> <BEA-220502> <The Wsee Service is starting>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939945> <BEA-149209> <Resuming.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:40 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338940008> <BEA-001177> <Creating Connection Pool named wcsDevDS1, URL = jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=sdp)(HOST=ed2adb02-ibvip.com)(PORT=1522))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVICE_NAME=wcs001d.com))), Properties = user=DEV_SITES;.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:40 PM CEST> <Info> <Common> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338940033> <BEA-000626> <Free resources in pool "wcsDevDS1" will be tested every "120" seconds.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:40 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338940701> <BEA-001516> <Connection Pool "wcsDevDS1" connected to Database: "Oracle", Version: "Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production

With the Partitioning, Real Application Clusters, Automatic Storage Management, OLAP,

Data Mining and Real Application Testing options".>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:40 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338940701> <BEA-001517> <Connection Pool "wcsDevDS1" using Driver: "Oracle JDBC driver", Version: "11.2.0.2.0".>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <Common> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338941155> <BEA-000628> <Created "10" resources for pool "wcsDevDS1", out of which "10" are available and "0" are unavailable.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338941158> <BEA-001124> <Created Connection Pool named wcsDevDS1.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338941170> <BEA-001174> <Creating Data Source named wcsDevDS1, JNDI Name = jdbc/wcsDevDS1.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338941217> <BEA-001512> <Data Source wcsDevDS1 has been successfully created.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338941272> <BEA-149059> <Module wl_starter of application starter is transitioning from STATE_NEW to STATE_PREPARED on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Warning> <Munger> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338941278> <BEA-2156203> <A version attribute was not found in element web-app in the deployment descriptor in /u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01/servers/server_wcs_DEV01/stage/starter/wl_starter/WEB-INF/web.xml. A version attribute is required, but this version of the Weblogic Server will assume that the JEE5 is used. Future versions of the Weblogic Server will reject descriptors that do not specify the JEE version.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338941717> <BEA-149060> <Module wl_starter of application starter successfully transitioned from STATE_NEW to STATE_PREPARED on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338941739> <BEA-149059> <Module csdev of application csdev is transitioning from STATE_NEW to STATE_PREPARED on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:42 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338942333> <BEA-149060> <Module csdev of application csdev successfully transitioned from STATE_NEW to STATE_PREPARED on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:42 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338942354> <BEA-149059> <Module csdev of application csdev is transitioning from STATE_PREPARED to STATE_NEW on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:42 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338942423> <BEA-149060> <Module csdev of application csdev successfully transitioned from STATE_PREPARED to STATE_NEW on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:42 PM CEST> <Error> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338942438> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'csdev' due to error weblogic.management.DeploymentException: .

weblogic.management.DeploymentException:

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.throwAppException(BaseDeployment.java:79)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:186)

Caused By: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: HttpServlet

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.defineClass(GenericClassLoader.java:343)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:302)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoader.java:270)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:64)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoader.java:179)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.loadClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:43)

at weblogic.xml.schema.binding.util.ClassUtil.loadNonArrayClass(ClassUtil.java:95)

at weblogic.xml.schema.binding.util.ClassUtil.loadClass(ClassUtil.java:72)

at weblogic.wsee.deploy.WSEEWebModule.getLinkMap(WSEEWebModule.java:129)

at weblogic.wsee.deploy.WSEEModule.prepare(WSEEModule.java:85)

at weblogic.wsee.deploy.AppDeploymentExtensionFactory.prepare(AppDeploymentExtensionFactory.java:79)

at weblogic.wsee.deploy.AppDeploymentExtensionFactory.access$100(AppDeploymentExtensionFactory.java:15)

at weblogic.wsee.deploy.AppDeploymentExtensionFactory$1.prepare(AppDeploymentExtensionFactory.java:219)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.AppDeploymentExtensionFlow.prepare(AppDeploymentExtensionFlow.java:23)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:613)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter$1.doPrepare(DeploymentAdapter.java:39)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppTransition$1.transitionApp(AppTransition.java:21)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.prepare(ConfiguredDeployments.java:165)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.resume(DeploymentServerService.java:180)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.start(DeploymentServerService.java:96)

>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:42 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338942443> <BEA-149059> <Module wl_starter of application starter is transitioning from STATE_PREPARED to STATE_ADMIN on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:42 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338942443> <BEA-149060> <Module wl_starter of application starter successfully transitioned from STATE_PREPARED to STATE_ADMIN on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Diagnostics> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943259> <BEA-320000> <The Diagnostics subsystem is initializing on Server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Store> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943267> <BEA-280008> <Opening the persistent file store "WLS_DIAGNOSTICS" for recovery: directory=/u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01/servers/server_wcs_DEV01/data/store/diagnostics requestedWritePolicy="Disabled" fileLockingEnabled=true driver="wlfileio3".>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Store> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943279> <BEA-280103> <The persistent file store "WLS_DIAGNOSTICS" will cache in weblogic.store.io.file.direct.FileMapping[granularity=4096 io=mapped].>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Store> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943283> <BEA-280009> <The persistent file store "WLS_DIAGNOSTICS" (96e838e3-8015-4e82-9454-832d6ca13700) has been opened: blockSize=512 actualWritePolicy="Disabled(single-handle-non-direct)" explicitIOEnforced=false records=19.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <Log Management> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943296> <BEA-170027> <The Server has established connection with the Domain level Diagnostic Service successfully.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Diagnostics> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943384> <BEA-320077> <Initialized the Diagnostic Accessor Service.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <Main Thread> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943449> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to ADMIN>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <Main Thread> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943483> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to RESUMING>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943486> <BEA-149059> <Module wl_starter of application starter is transitioning from STATE_ADMIN to STATE_ACTIVE on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943486> <BEA-149060> <Module wl_starter of application starter successfully transitioned from STATE_ADMIN to STATE_ACTIVE on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943518> <BEA-002610> <Dynamic Listener Service initialized.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943519> <BEA-002613> <Channel "server_wcsT3Channel" is now listening on 10.24.240.14:12010 for protocols t3, http.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943519> <BEA-002613> <Channel "Default" is now listening on 192.168.9.14:12010 for protocols iiop, t3, ldap, snmp, http.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943521> <BEA-000332> <Started WebLogic Managed Server "server_wcs_DEV01" for domain "domain_WCS_DEV01" running in Development Mode>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943532> <BEA-002635> <The server "AdminServer" connected to this server.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <JMX> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943569> <BEA-149511> <Established JMX Connectivity with the Adminstration Server AdminServer at service:jmx:t3://192.168.9.14:12001/jndi/weblogic.management.mbeanservers.domainruntime.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <Main Thread> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943641> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to RUNNING>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <Main Thread> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943642> <BEA-000360> <Server started in RUNNING mode>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:44 PM CEST> <Info> <J2EE> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338944451> <BEA-160151> <Registered library Extension-Name: bea_wls_async_response (JAR).>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:45 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338945043> <BEA-220103> <Async web service support is not fully configured. The async response web service /AsyncResponseServiceHttps for this server was not fully deployed because the JMS reliability queue was not defined/deployed: weblogic.wsee.DefaultQueue. The server will periodically retry completing the deploy for the service. This message can usually be ignored unless there are async web service applications. To completely disable async web service support, thus avoiding this message, set -Dweblogic.wsee.skip.async.response=true.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:45 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338945143> <BEA-220103> <Async web service support is not fully configured. The async response web service /AsyncResponseServiceJms for this server was not fully deployed because the JMS reliability queue was not defined/deployed: weblogic.wsee.DefaultQueue. The server will periodically retry completing the deploy for the service. This message can usually be ignored unless there are async web service applications. To completely disable async web service support, thus avoiding this message, set -Dweblogic.wsee.skip.async.response=true.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:45 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338945146> <BEA-220103> <Async web service support is not fully configured. The async response web service /AsyncResponseService for this server was not fully deployed because the JMS reliability queue was not defined/deployed: weblogic.wsee.DefaultQueue. The server will periodically retry completing the deploy for the service. This message can usually be ignored unless there are async web service applications. To completely disable async web service support, thus avoiding this message, set -Dweblogic.wsee.skip.async.response=true.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:45 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338945151> <BEA-220103> <Async web service support is not fully configured. The async response web service /AsyncResponseServiceSoap12Jms for this server was not fully deployed because the JMS reliability queue was not defined/deployed: weblogic.wsee.DefaultQueue. The server will periodically retry completing the deploy for the service. This message can usually be ignored unless there are async web service applications. To completely disable async web service support, thus avoiding this message, set -Dweblogic.wsee.skip.async.response=true.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:45 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338945158> <BEA-220103> <Async web service support is not fully configured. The async response web service /AsyncResponseServiceSoap12 for this server was not fully deployed because the JMS reliability queue was not defined/deployed: weblogic.wsee.DefaultQueue. The server will periodically retry completing the deploy for the service. This message can usually be ignored unless there are async web service applications. To completely disable async web service support, thus avoiding this message, set -Dweblogic.wsee.skip.async.response=true.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:45 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338945164> <BEA-220103> <Async web service support is not fully configured. The async response web service /AsyncResponseServiceSoap12Https for this server was not fully deployed because the JMS reliability queue was not defined/deployed: weblogic.wsee.DefaultQueue. The server will periodically retry completing the deploy for the service. This message can usually be ignored unless there are async web service applications. To completely disable async web service support, thus avoiding this message, set -Dweblogic.wsee.skip.async.response=true.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Notice> <Log Management> <elb1cn13.com> <> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <> <> <> <1405338934805> <BEA-170019> <The server log file /u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01/servers/server_wcs_DEV01/logs/server_wcs_DEV01.log is opened. All server side log events will be written to this file.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Log Management> <elb1cn13.com> <> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <> <> <> <1405338934811> <BEA-170023> <The Server Logging is initialized with Java Logging API implementation.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Diagnostics> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934863> <BEA-320001> <The ServerDebug service initialized successfully.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934910> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "t3" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934910> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "t3s" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934910> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "http" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934911> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "https" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934911> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "iiop" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934912> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "iiops" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934912> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "ldap" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934912> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "ldaps" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934914> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "cluster" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934914> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "clusters" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934917> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "snmp" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934917> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "admin" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934918> <BEA-002624> <The administration protocol is "t3s" and is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <RJVM> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934930> <BEA-000570> <Network Configuration for Channel "server_wcs_DEV01"

Listen Address 192.168.9.14:12010

Public Address N/A

Http Enabled true

Tunneling Enabled true

Outbound Enabled false

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <RJVM> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934931> <BEA-000570> <Network Configuration for Channel "server_wcsHTTPChannel"

Listen Address http://10.24.240.14:12010

Public Address http://10.24.240.14:12010

Http Enabled true

Tunneling Enabled true

Outbound Enabled false

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <RJVM> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934933> <BEA-000570> <Network Configuration for Channel "server_wcsT3Channel"

Listen Address t3://10.24.240.14:12010

Public Address t3://10.24.240.14:12010

Http Enabled true

Tunneling Enabled false

Outbound Enabled false

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:34 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338934966> <BEA-002609> <Channel Service initialized.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:35 PM CEST> <Info> <Socket> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338935012> <BEA-000436> <Allocating 4 reader threads.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:35 PM CEST> <Info> <Socket> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338935014> <BEA-000446> <Native IO Enabled.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:35 PM CEST> <Info> <IIOP> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338935142> <BEA-002014> <IIOP subsystem enabled.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:36 PM CEST> <Info> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338936915> <BEA-000000> <Starting OpenJPA 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:37 PM CEST> <Info> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338937029> <BEA-000000> <StoreServiceImpl.initJDO - StoreService is initialized with Id = ldap_uCIglWjswHGvZKYLHmR3pzxKEIg=>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:37 PM CEST> <Info> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338937273> <BEA-090516> <The Authorizer provider has preexisting LDAP data.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:37 PM CEST> <Info> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338937724> <BEA-090516> <The CredentialMapper provider has preexisting LDAP data.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:37 PM CEST> <Info> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338937736> <BEA-090516> <The RoleMapper provider has preexisting LDAP data.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:37 PM CEST> <Info> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338937888> <BEA-090093> <No pre-WLS 8.1 Keystore providers are configured for server server_wcs_DEV01 for security realm myrealm.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:37 PM CEST> <Notice> <Security> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338937888> <BEA-090082> <Security initializing using security realm myrealm.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938236> <BEA-002622> <The protocol "[snmp, https, t3, cluster-broadcast-secure, ldaps, cluster-broadcast, ldap, http, iiop, admin, t3s, iiops]" is now configured.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <XML> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938252> <BEA-130036> <Initializing XMLRegistry.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <messaging.interception> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938260> <BEA-400000> <Initializing message interception service>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <Store> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938595> <BEA-280008> <Opening the persistent file store "_WLS_server_wcs_DEV01" for recovery: directory=/u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01/servers/server_wcs_DEV01/data/store/default requestedWritePolicy="Direct-Write" fileLockingEnabled=true driver="wlfileio3".>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <Store> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938689> <BEA-280009> <The persistent file store "_WLS_server_wcs_DEV01" (6f692f5e-6696-4f04-9f84-7b1c83e99b9c) has been opened: blockSize=512 actualWritePolicy="Direct-Write(read-buffered)" explicitIOEnforced=false records=13.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938770> <BEA-001135> <Initializing the JDBC service.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938777> <BEA-001137> <Initialization complete.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938777> <BEA-001138> <Resuming the JDBC service.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938779> <BEA-001140> <Resume complete.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <Connector> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938801> <BEA-190000> <Initializing J2EE Connector Service......>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <Connector> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938801> <BEA-190001> <J2EE Connector Service initialized successfully>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938848> <BEA-040305> <JMS service is initialized and in standby mode.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938882> <BEA-040090> <Deployed 8 default connection factories.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "DefaultXAConnectionFactory2" with its JNDI name "weblogic.jms.XAConnectionFactory2" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "MessageDrivenBeanConnectionFactory" with its JNDI name "weblogic.jms.MessageDrivenBeanConnectionFactory" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "DefaultConnectionFactory" with its JNDI name "weblogic.jms.ConnectionFactory" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "TopicConnectionFactory" with its JNDI name "javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "DefaultXAConnectionFactory" with its JNDI name "weblogic.jms.XAConnectionFactory" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "DefaultXAConnectionFactory0" with its JNDI name "weblogic.jms.XAConnectionFactory0" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "QueueConnectionFactory" with its JNDI name "javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938887> <BEA-040407> <Default connection factory "DefaultXAConnectionFactory1" with its JNDI name "weblogic.jms.XAConnectionFactory1" is started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <JMS> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938888> <BEA-040306> <JMS service is active now.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <HTTP> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938912> <BEA-101128> <Initializing HTTP services.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <HTTP> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938925> <BEA-101135> <server_wcs_DEV01 is the default Web server.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <HTTP> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938926> <BEA-101052> <[HttpServer (defaultWebserver) name: server_wcs_DEV01] Initialized>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <HTTP> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938927> <BEA-101129> <Initializing the Web application container.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WTC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938971> <BEA-180046> <INFO: Logging service enabled.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WTC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938972> <BEA-180046> <INFO: TC Configuration Helper instantiated!>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WTC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938972> <BEA-180046> <INFO: TC Task Manager instantiated!>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WTC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938973> <BEA-180046> <INFO: TC security service instantiated!>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WTC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938973> <BEA-180046> <INFO: TC Outbound routing service instantiated!>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WTC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938974> <BEA-180046> <INFO: TC Transaction service instantiated!>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938983> <BEA-220031> <The server does not support reliable SOAP messaging.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:38 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338938983> <BEA-220027> <Web Service reliable agents are started on the server.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Warning> <Management> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939065> <BEA-141277> <The JMX MBean PlatformMBeanServerUsed attribute is true, but the Platform MBeanServer was created without the hooks for the WLS security infrastructure. The Platform MBeanServer will NOT be used and Platform MBeans will NOT be available via the WLS Runtime or Domain Runtime MBeanServers. This can occur if you have defined Platform MBeanServer system properties or JVM options (-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote or JRockit -XManagement).

To allow the Platform MBeanServer to be used, you must either remove the system properties/JVM options or start WLS with the following system property:

-Djavax.management.builder.initial=weblogic.management.jmx.mbeanserver.WLSMBeanServerBuilder

If you want to eliminate this log error and do not need Platform MBeans to be available via WLS, then set the PlatformMBeanUsed attribute in the JMXMBean to false.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <JMX> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939100> <BEA-149512> <JMX Connector Server started at service:jmx:iiop://192.168.9.14:12010/jndi/weblogic.management.mbeanservers.runtime .>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <Management> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939121> <BEA-141278> <Java entropy configuration is: System property "java.security.egd= null"; JRE's java.security file property "securerandom.source= file:/dev/urandom"; Blocking Config= false; JDK version= 1.6.0_33; Operating System= Linux.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <Management> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939121> <BEA-141280> <Detected NON-BLOCKING java entropy configuration. This setting will provide the best performance on machines with few sources of entropy, but is less secure than a blocking entropy configuration.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <Management> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939122> <BEA-141187> <Java system properties are defined as follows:

cs.useEhcache = true

cs.useJavaURLDecoder = false

file.encoding = UTF-8

file.encoding.pkg = sun.io

file.separator = /

java.awt.graphicsenv = sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment

java.awt.headless = true

java.awt.printerjob = sun.print.PSPrinterJob

java.class.path = /u01/WCS_DEV/applications/csdev/WEB-INF/lib/commons-lang-2.4.jar::/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/Oracle_WCS1/bin:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/lib/tools.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic_sp.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/modules/features/weblogic.server.modules_10.3.5.0.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/webservices.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/modules/org.apache.ant_1.7.1/lib/ant-all.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/modules/net.sf.antcontrib_1.1.0.0_1-0b2/lib/ant-contrib.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/common/derby/lib/derbyclient.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/xqrl.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/patch_wls1035/profiles/default/sys_manifest_classpath/weblogic_patch.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/patch_ocp360/profiles/default/sys_manifest_classpath/weblogic_patch.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/jrockit_160_24_D1.1.2-4/lib/tools.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic_sp.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/modules/features/weblogic.server.modules_10.3.5.0.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/webservices.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/modules/org.apache.ant_1.7.1/lib/ant-all.jar:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/modules/net.sf.antcontrib_1.1.0.0_1-0b2/lib/ant-contrib.jar::/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001

java.class.version = 50.0

java.endorsed.dirs = /u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/endorsed

java.ext.dirs = /u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/ext:/usr/java/packages/lib/ext

java.home = /u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre

java.io.tmpdir = /u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01/tmp

java.library.path = /usr/java/packages/lib/amd64:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/amd64/jrockit:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/amd64:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/../lib/amd64:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/Oracle_WCS1/bin:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/jrockit_160_24_D1.1.2-4/jre/lib/amd64/jrockit:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/jrockit_160_24_D1.1.2-4/jre/lib/amd64:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/jrockit_160_24_D1.1.2-4/jre/../lib/amd64:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/patch_wls1035/profiles/default/native:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/patch_ocp360/profiles/default/native:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/native/linux/x86_64:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/native/linux/x86_64/oci920_8:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/native/linux/x86_64:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/native/linux/x86_64/oci920_8

java.naming.factory.initial = weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory

java.naming.factory.url.pkgs = weblogic.jndi.factories:weblogic.corba.j2ee.naming.url:weblogic.jndi.factories:weblogic.corba.j2ee.naming.url

java.net.preferIPv4Stack = true

java.protocol.handler.pkgs = weblogic.net

java.rmi.server.randomIDs = true

java.runtime.name = Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment

java.runtime.version = 1.6.0_33-b03

java.security.policy = /u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.policy

java.specification.name = Java Platform API Specification

java.specification.vendor = Sun Microsystems Inc.

java.specification.version = 1.6

java.vendor = Oracle Corporation

java.vendor.url = http://www.oracle.com/

java.vendor.url.bug = http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E15289_01/go2troubleshooting.html

java.version = 1.6.0_33

java.vm.info = compiled mode

java.vm.name = Oracle JRockit(R)

java.vm.specification.name = Java Virtual Machine Specification

java.vm.specification.vendor = Sun Microsystems Inc.

java.vm.specification.version = 1.0

java.vm.vendor = Oracle Corporation

java.vm.vendor.url = http://www.oracle.com/

java.vm.vendor.url.bug = http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E15289_01/go2troubleshooting.html

java.vm.version = R28.2.4-14-151097-1.6.0_33-20120618-1634-linux-x86_64

javax.management.builder.initial = weblogic.management.jmx.mbeanserver.WLSMBeanServerBuilder

javax.rmi.CORBA.PortableRemoteObjectClass = weblogic.iiop.PortableRemoteObjectDelegateImpl

javax.rmi.CORBA.UtilClass = weblogic.iiop.UtilDelegateImpl

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory = weblogic.webservice.core.rpc.ServiceFactoryImpl

javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory = weblogic.webservice.core.soap.MessageFactoryImpl

kernel.download.enabled = false

net.sf.ehcache.enableShutdownHook = true

oracle.net.SDP = true

org.omg.CORBA.ORBClass = weblogic.corba.orb.ORB

org.omg.CORBA.ORBSingletonClass = weblogic.corba.orb.ORB

org.xml.sax.driver = weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryXMLReader

org.xml.sax.parser = weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryParser

os.arch = amd64

os.name = Linux

os.version = 2.6.32-400.26.3.el5uek

path.separator = :

platform.home = /u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3

sun.arch.data.model = 64

sun.boot.class.path = /u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/resources.jar:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/rt.jar:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/sunrsasign.jar:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/jsse.jar:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/jce.jar:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/charsets.jar:/u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/classes

sun.boot.library.path = /u01/app/oracle/java/java64/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33/jre/lib/amd64

sun.cpu.endian = little

sun.io.unicode.encoding = UnicodeLittle

sun.java.command = weblogic.Server

sun.java.launcher = SUN_STANDARD

sun.jnu.encoding = UTF-8

sun.management.compiler = Oracle JRockit(R) Optimizing Compiler

sun.os.patch.level = unknown

user.country = US

user.dir = /u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01

user.home = /home/wcsdev

user.language = en

user.name = wcsdev

user.timezone = Europe/Oslo

vde.home = /u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01/servers/server_wcs_DEV01/data/ldap

weblogic.Name = server_wcs_DEV01

weblogic.classloader.preprocessor = weblogic.diagnostics.instrumentation.DiagnosticClassPreProcessor

weblogic.ext.dirs = /u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/patch_wls1035/profiles/default/sysext_manifest_classpath:/u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/patch_ocp360/profiles/default/sysext_manifest_classpath

weblogic.home = /u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server

weblogic.management.discover = false

weblogic.management.server = http://192.168.9.14:12001

wls.home = /u01/app/oracle/mw_wcsdev001/wlserver_10.3/server

>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <Main Thread> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939896> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to STANDBY>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <Main Thread> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939898> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to STARTING>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <SAFService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939925> <BEA-281003> <SAF Service has been initialized.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <SAFService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939931> <BEA-281002> <SAF Service has been started.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <WseeCore> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939935> <BEA-220502> <The Wsee Service is starting>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:39 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338939945> <BEA-149209> <Resuming.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:40 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338940008> <BEA-001177> <Creating Connection Pool named wcsDevDS1, URL = jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=sdp)(HOST=ed2adb02-ibvip.com)(PORT=1522))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVICE_NAME=wcs001d.com))), Properties = user=DEV_SITES;.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:40 PM CEST> <Info> <Common> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338940033> <BEA-000626> <Free resources in pool "wcsDevDS1" will be tested every "120" seconds.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:40 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338940701> <BEA-001516> <Connection Pool "wcsDevDS1" connected to Database: "Oracle", Version: "Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production

With the Partitioning, Real Application Clusters, Automatic Storage Management, OLAP,

Data Mining and Real Application Testing options".>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:40 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338940701> <BEA-001517> <Connection Pool "wcsDevDS1" using Driver: "Oracle JDBC driver", Version: "11.2.0.2.0".>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <Common> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338941155> <BEA-000628> <Created "10" resources for pool "wcsDevDS1", out of which "10" are available and "0" are unavailable.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338941158> <BEA-001124> <Created Connection Pool named wcsDevDS1.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338941170> <BEA-001174> <Creating Data Source named wcsDevDS1, JNDI Name = jdbc/wcsDevDS1.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <JDBC> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338941217> <BEA-001512> <Data Source wcsDevDS1 has been successfully created.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338941272> <BEA-149059> <Module wl_starter of application starter is transitioning from STATE_NEW to STATE_PREPARED on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Warning> <Munger> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338941278> <BEA-2156203> <A version attribute was not found in element web-app in the deployment descriptor in /u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01/servers/server_wcs_DEV01/stage/starter/wl_starter/WEB-INF/web.xml. A version attribute is required, but this version of the Weblogic Server will assume that the JEE5 is used. Future versions of the Weblogic Server will reject descriptors that do not specify the JEE version.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338941717> <BEA-149060> <Module wl_starter of application starter successfully transitioned from STATE_NEW to STATE_PREPARED on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:41 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338941739> <BEA-149059> <Module csdev of application csdev is transitioning from STATE_NEW to STATE_PREPARED on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:42 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338942333> <BEA-149060> <Module csdev of application csdev successfully transitioned from STATE_NEW to STATE_PREPARED on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:42 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338942354> <BEA-149059> <Module csdev of application csdev is transitioning from STATE_PREPARED to STATE_NEW on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:42 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338942423> <BEA-149060> <Module csdev of application csdev successfully transitioned from STATE_PREPARED to STATE_NEW on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:42 PM CEST> <Error> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338942438> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'csdev' due to error weblogic.management.DeploymentException: .

weblogic.management.DeploymentException:

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.throwAppException(BaseDeployment.java:79)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:186)

Caused By: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: HttpServlet

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.defineClass(GenericClassLoader.java:343)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:302)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoader.java:270)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:64)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoader.java:179)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.loadClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:43)

at weblogic.xml.schema.binding.util.ClassUtil.loadNonArrayClass(ClassUtil.java:95)

at weblogic.xml.schema.binding.util.ClassUtil.loadClass(ClassUtil.java:72)

at weblogic.wsee.deploy.WSEEWebModule.getLinkMap(WSEEWebModule.java:129)

at weblogic.wsee.deploy.WSEEModule.prepare(WSEEModule.java:85)

at weblogic.wsee.deploy.AppDeploymentExtensionFactory.prepare(AppDeploymentExtensionFactory.java:79)

at weblogic.wsee.deploy.AppDeploymentExtensionFactory.access$100(AppDeploymentExtensionFactory.java:15)

at weblogic.wsee.deploy.AppDeploymentExtensionFactory$1.prepare(AppDeploymentExtensionFactory.java:219)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.AppDeploymentExtensionFlow.prepare(AppDeploymentExtensionFlow.java:23)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:613)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter$1.doPrepare(DeploymentAdapter.java:39)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppTransition$1.transitionApp(AppTransition.java:21)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.prepare(ConfiguredDeployments.java:165)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.resume(DeploymentServerService.java:180)

at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.start(DeploymentServerService.java:96)

>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:42 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338942443> <BEA-149059> <Module wl_starter of application starter is transitioning from STATE_PREPARED to STATE_ADMIN on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:42 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000002> <1405338942443> <BEA-149060> <Module wl_starter of application starter successfully transitioned from STATE_PREPARED to STATE_ADMIN on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Diagnostics> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943259> <BEA-320000> <The Diagnostics subsystem is initializing on Server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Store> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943267> <BEA-280008> <Opening the persistent file store "WLS_DIAGNOSTICS" for recovery: directory=/u01/WCS_DEV/domains/elb1cn13/domain_WCS_DEV01/servers/server_wcs_DEV01/data/store/diagnostics requestedWritePolicy="Disabled" fileLockingEnabled=true driver="wlfileio3".>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Store> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943279> <BEA-280103> <The persistent file store "WLS_DIAGNOSTICS" will cache in weblogic.store.io.file.direct.FileMapping[granularity=4096 io=mapped].>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Store> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943283> <BEA-280009> <The persistent file store "WLS_DIAGNOSTICS" (96e838e3-8015-4e82-9454-832d6ca13700) has been opened: blockSize=512 actualWritePolicy="Disabled(single-handle-non-direct)" explicitIOEnforced=false records=19.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <Log Management> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943296> <BEA-170027> <The Server has established connection with the Domain level Diagnostic Service successfully.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Diagnostics> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943384> <BEA-320077> <Initialized the Diagnostic Accessor Service.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <Main Thread> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943449> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to ADMIN>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <Main Thread> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943483> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to RESUMING>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943486> <BEA-149059> <Module wl_starter of application starter is transitioning from STATE_ADMIN to STATE_ACTIVE on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Deployer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943486> <BEA-149060> <Module wl_starter of application starter successfully transitioned from STATE_ADMIN to STATE_ACTIVE on server server_wcs_DEV01.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943518> <BEA-002610> <Dynamic Listener Service initialized.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943519> <BEA-002613> <Channel "server_wcsT3Channel" is now listening on 10.24.240.14:12010 for protocols t3, http.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943519> <BEA-002613> <Channel "Default" is now listening on 192.168.9.14:12010 for protocols iiop, t3, ldap, snmp, http.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943521> <BEA-000332> <Started WebLogic Managed Server "server_wcs_DEV01" for domain "domain_WCS_DEV01" running in Development Mode>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <Server> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943532> <BEA-002635> <The server "AdminServer" connected to this server.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Info> <JMX> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943569> <BEA-149511> <Established JMX Connectivity with the Adminstration Server AdminServer at service:jmx:t3://192.168.9.14:12001/jndi/weblogic.management.mbeanservers.domainruntime.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <Main Thread> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943641> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to RUNNING>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:43 PM CEST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <Main Thread> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1405338943642> <BEA-000360> <Server started in RUNNING mode>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:44 PM CEST> <Info> <J2EE> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338944451> <BEA-160151> <Registered library Extension-Name: bea_wls_async_response (JAR).>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:45 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338945043> <BEA-220103> <Async web service support is not fully configured. The async response web service /AsyncResponseServiceHttps for this server was not fully deployed because the JMS reliability queue was not defined/deployed: weblogic.wsee.DefaultQueue. The server will periodically retry completing the deploy for the service. This message can usually be ignored unless there are async web service applications. To completely disable async web service support, thus avoiding this message, set -Dweblogic.wsee.skip.async.response=true.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:45 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338945143> <BEA-220103> <Async web service support is not fully configured. The async response web service /AsyncResponseServiceJms for this server was not fully deployed because the JMS reliability queue was not defined/deployed: weblogic.wsee.DefaultQueue. The server will periodically retry completing the deploy for the service. This message can usually be ignored unless there are async web service applications. To completely disable async web service support, thus avoiding this message, set -Dweblogic.wsee.skip.async.response=true.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:45 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338945146> <BEA-220103> <Async web service support is not fully configured. The async response web service /AsyncResponseService for this server was not fully deployed because the JMS reliability queue was not defined/deployed: weblogic.wsee.DefaultQueue. The server will periodically retry completing the deploy for the service. This message can usually be ignored unless there are async web service applications. To completely disable async web service support, thus avoiding this message, set -Dweblogic.wsee.skip.async.response=true.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:45 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338945151> <BEA-220103> <Async web service support is not fully configured. The async response web service /AsyncResponseServiceSoap12Jms for this server was not fully deployed because the JMS reliability queue was not defined/deployed: weblogic.wsee.DefaultQueue. The server will periodically retry completing the deploy for the service. This message can usually be ignored unless there are async web service applications. To completely disable async web service support, thus avoiding this message, set -Dweblogic.wsee.skip.async.response=true.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:45 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338945158> <BEA-220103> <Async web service support is not fully configured. The async response web service /AsyncResponseServiceSoap12 for this server was not fully deployed because the JMS reliability queue was not defined/deployed: weblogic.wsee.DefaultQueue. The server will periodically retry completing the deploy for the service. This message can usually be ignored unless there are async web service applications. To completely disable async web service support, thus avoiding this message, set -Dweblogic.wsee.skip.async.response=true.>

####<Jul 14, 2014 1:55:45 PM CEST> <Info> <WebService> <elb1cn13.com> <server_wcs_DEV01> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<anonymous>> <> <d8efa325a060459d:-6263ba4:14734ba5238:-7ffd-0000000000000004> <1405338945164> <BEA-220103> <Async web service support is not fully configured. The async response web service /AsyncResponseServiceSoap12Https for this server was not fully deployed because the JMS reliability queue was not defined/deployed: weblogic.wsee.DefaultQueue. The server will periodically retry completing the deploy for the service. This message can usually be ignored unless there are async web service applications. To completely disable async web service support, thus avoiding this message, set -Dweblogic.wsee.skip.async.response=true.>

• 3. Re: Problem in rendering PDF blob in sites
              Mahalwar

Hi All,

I found the missing step with help you all.. I forgot to update the package in the console

Pheww.... now I have to work on servlet .. to get this webservice of PDF working...

I will update if I am ableto fix this.. otherwise any one now this solution is most welcome... i.ie how to show PDf to end user through servlet by REST service call in webcenter Sites

• 4. Re: Problem in rendering PDF blob in sites
                Mahalwar

Hey Guys.. finally able to figure the servlet which respond the pdf to browser without writing a physical copy in server...

phewww... at last....  now this servlet we have to compile and deploy using the method I mentioned before in this post....

happy to help if any newbee looking for this like me...

import java.io.IOException;

import javax.servlet.ServletException;

import javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet;

import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest;

import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse;

import java.io.BufferedInputStream;

import java.io.InputStream;

import java.io.OutputStream;

import java.net.HttpURLConnection;

import java.net.MalformedURLException;

import java.net.URL;

public class testServlet2 extends HttpServlet {

private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;

protected void doGet(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws ServletException, IOException {

String url1="http://sfrfidcwebs001p/Wercs/External/private/document.aspx?";

String url2=request.getParameter("hiddenurl");

String finalurl=url1.concat(url2);

response.setContentType("application/pdf");

response.setHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=\""+ "dummy" + "\"");

BufferedInputStream bis= null;

try

{

//URL url = new URL("http://sfrfidcwebs001p/Wercs/External/private/document.aspx?prd=1042737~~PDF~~MTR~~IPDS~~EN~~2014-01-10%2014:00:41~~SOLEST%20120~~");

URL url = new URL(finalurl);

HttpURLConnection conn = (HttpURLConnection) url.openConnection();

conn.setRequestMethod("GET");

conn.setRequestProperty("Accept", "application/pdf");

conn.connect();

if (conn.getResponseCode() != 200) {

throw new RuntimeException("Failed : HTTP error code : "

+ conn.getResponseCode());

}

InputStream in= conn.getInputStream();

bis= new BufferedInputStream(in);

OutputStream responseOutputStream = response.getOutputStream();

int bytes;

while ((bytes = bis.read()) != -1) {