ACTVT

RSIOBJ

RSIOBJCAT

RSIOBJPART

S_RS_AUTH

BIAUTH

Hi i have requirement i  need to execute RKM can anyone guide me

Authorizations Required to Execute RKM the first time

The RKM must be executed once in order to create some packages in SAP. These packages are required for data load steps. After one successful execution of RKM it is not required to run the RKM again. The authorization required to run the RKM the first time are listed above :

• 2. Re: How and where  to Execute RKM in ODI

Hi

i am trying to Integrate SAP BW with FDMEE

in the integration documentation they have mentioned we need to execute RKM in ODI

So i want to know the process how to execute it

i have not  done anything in ODI

i want to know all the steps i need to do in ODI for  executing RKM in ODI

• 3. Re: How and where  to Execute RKM in ODI
            HimanshuP

Ok. let me tell you for SAP BW connectivity you have to follow

http://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1212/odi/SAPBW/overview.htm#sthref5 this document

and ask your SAP BASIS admin to create one SAP Dialog user for you which has to be register in SAP (http://service.sap.com) and retrive developer license key from there and check once that your user should have all the rights which is mentioned in the doc or not

RKM will be execute after your connection with SAP BW.

Let me know

Himanshu

• 4. Re: How and where  to Execute RKM in ODI

Thanks Himanshu

i am working on that let you know if a get any issue

• 5. Re: How and where  to Execute RKM in ODI

Hi Himanshu

i am getting  error when i try to  Reverse-Engineering the SAP Source Datastores

done below steps

In the Models tree view, click Insert Model.

2. In the Definition tab, enter the model parameters as shown below. You must select the SAP ABAP technology and the Logical Schema previously created (in our example it is the LOGICAL_SAP_ERP Logical Schema).

In the Reverse tab:

a. Select the Global context.

b. Select Customized option.

c. Select the RKM SAP ERP Connection Test you have imported in the SAP ERP Demo project.

Validating the SAP Connection

1. In the Models tree view, open the SAP ERP Source Model.

2.Click Reverse and confirm the start of the reverse-engineering process.

Then i am getting error  below error

2014-07-22 04:52:32.740 WARNING ODI-1134 Agent Internal encountered an error: ODI-1226: Step SAP ERP SOURCE fails after 1 attempt(s).

2014-07-22 04:52:32.741 ERROR ODI-1217 Session SAP ERP SOURCE (57501) fails with return code 7000.

• 6. Re: How and where  to Execute RKM in ODI
                  Bhabani Ranjan

I had a discussion on this with Himanshu few days back. He had resolved it by selecting Local (NoAgent). He has also written a post on this in my blog.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Bhabani

• 7. Re: How and where  to Execute RKM in ODI

Hi i am doing this through Local ( No Agent ) only but still i am facing this issue .

We have installed new version of  SAP JCO 3

In operator Tab  -> Sessions

i am getting this error

org.apache.bsf.BSFException: BeanShell script error: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// . . . '' : Typed variable declaration : Class: JCoDestination not found in namespace : at Line: 707 : in file: inline evaluation of: ``//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// . . . '' : JCoDestination

BSF info: Create Java Classes at line: 0 column: columnNo

at bsh.util.BeanShellBSFEngine.eval(Unknown Source)

at bsh.util.BeanShellBSFEngine.exec(Unknown Source)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.codeinterpretor.SnpScriptingInterpretor.execInBSFEngine(SnpScriptingInterpretor.java:322)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.codeinterpretor.SnpScriptingInterpretor.exec(SnpScriptingInterpretor.java:170)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.scripting(SnpSessTaskSql.java:2472)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.cmd.ScriptingExecutor.execute(ScriptingExecutor.java:47)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.cmd.ScriptingExecutor.execute(ScriptingExecutor.java:1)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.TaskExecutionHandler.handleTask(TaskExecutionHandler.java:50)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.processTask(SnpSessTaskSql.java:2913)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.treatTask(SnpSessTaskSql.java:2625)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.treatAttachedTasks(SnpSessStep.java:577)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.treatSessStep(SnpSessStep.java:468)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSession.treatSession(SnpSession.java:2128)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartSessRequestProcessor$2.doAction(StartSessRequestProcessor.java:366)

at oracle.odi.core.persistence.dwgobject.DwgObjectTemplate.execute(DwgObjectTemplate.java:216)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartSessRequestProcessor.doProcessStartSessTask(StartSessRequestProcessor.java:300)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartSessRequestProcessor.access$0(StartSessRequestProcessor.java:292)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartSessRequestProcessor$StartSessTask.doExecute(StartSessRequestProcessor.java:855)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.task.AgentTask.execute(AgentTask.java:126)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.support.DefaultAgentTaskExecutor$2.run(DefaultAgentTaskExecutor.java:82)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Thanks

• 8. Re: How and where  to Execute RKM in ODI
                      Phanikanth

Hi

Please check below link

http:// docs.oracle.com/cd/E23943_01/doc.1111/e17466/toc.htm

Chapter 7 : SAP ABAP BW 

Section 7.2.3.1 : Installing and Configuring JCo

hope this may helps you

Regards,

Phanikanth

• 9. Re: How and where  to Execute RKM in ODI

Hi Bhabani Ranjan,

I have following you blog and working on the same  when i execute LKM i am getting below error

can guide me in resolving this issue

com.sunopsis.tools.core.exception.SnpsSimpleMessageException: ODI-17517: Error during task interpretation.

Task: 4

java.lang.Exception: The application script threw an exception: java.lang.Exception: SAP ABAP supports only order join BSF info: Initialize at line: 0 column: columnNo

at com.sunopsis.dwg.codeinterpretor.SnpCodeInterpretor.transform(SnpCodeInterpretor.java:489)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.createTaskLogs(SnpSessStep.java:809)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.treatSessStep(SnpSessStep.java:465)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartSessRequestProcessor$2.doAction(StartSessRequestProcessor.java:366)

at oracle.odi.core.persistence.dwgobject.DwgObjectTemplate.execute(DwgObjectTemplate.java:216)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartSessRequestProcessor.doProcessStartSessTask(StartSessRequestProcessor.java:300)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartSessRequestProcessor.access$0(StartSessRequestProcessor.java:292)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartSessRequestProcessor$StartSessTask.doExecute(StartSessRequestProcessor.java:855)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.task.AgentTask.execute(AgentTask.java:126)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.support.DefaultAgentTaskExecutor$2.run(DefaultAgentTaskExecutor.java:82)

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: The application script threw an exception: java.lang.Exception: SAP ABAP supports only order join BSF info: Initialize at line: 0 column: columnNo

at com.sunopsis.dwg.codeinterpretor.SnpCodeInterpretor.transform(SnpCodeInterpretor.java:476)

... 11 more

Caused by: org.apache.bsf.BSFException: The application script threw an exception: java.lang.Exception: SAP ABAP supports only order join BSF info: Initialize at line: 0 column: columnNo

at bsh.util.BeanShellBSFEngine.eval(Unknown Source)

at bsh.util.BeanShellBSFEngine.exec(Unknown Source)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.codeinterpretor.SnpCodeInterpretor.transform(SnpCodeInterpretor.java:471)

... 11 more

Text: <? throw new Exception("SAP ABAP supports only order join"); ?><? throw new Exception("SAP ABAP supports only order join"); ?><? throw new Exception("SAP ABAP supports only order join"); ?><? throw new Exception("SAP ABAP supports only order join"); ?><? throw new Exception("SAP ABAP supports only order join"); ?><? throw new Exception("SAP ABAP supports only order join"); ?><? throw new Exception("SAP ABAP supports only order join"); ?>

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.createTaskLogs(SnpSessStep.java:837)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.treatSessStep(SnpSessStep.java:465)

Thanks

• 10. Re: How and where  to Execute RKM in ODI
                          Madhu.M

com.sunopsis.tools.core.exception.SnpsSimpleMessageException: ODI-17517: Error during task interpretation.

Task: 4

java.lang.Exception: The application script threw an exception: java.lang.Exception: SAP ABAP supports only order join BSF info: Initialize at line: 0 column: columnNo

at com.sunopsis.dwg.codeinterpretor.SnpCodeInterpretor.transform(SnpCodeInterpretor.java:489)

Need to check Context is set correctly or not in source and target.

Thanks,

Mady