2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 2, 2014 2:48 AM by user13502007 RSS

SAML 2.0 with weblogic single node for SSO. INvalid key error when trying to activate changes

Danny

HI Gurus,

I am trying to configure SAML 2.0 with weblogic. I have configured it as an asserter and cred mapper. Trying to do a POC to see how it works. Single node. Followed documentation online. When I configure Federation Services SAML 2.0 General, I enter information, save it but get this error when I try to activate changes. I pulled the below info from the log files.

Anybody any idea?

Thanks,

Dan

Console encountered the following error weblogic.management.provider.UpdateException: [Management:141191]The prepare phase of the configuration update failed with an exception: at weblogic.management.provider.internal.RuntimeAccessDeploymentReceiverService.prepare(RuntimeAccessDeploymentReceiverService.java:283) at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.doPrepareCallback(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:171) at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.prepare(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:41) at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.statemachines.targetserver.AwaitingContextUpdateCompletion.callDeploymentReceivers(AwaitingContextUpdateCompletion.java:164) at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.statemachines.targetserver.AwaitingContextUpdateCompletion.handleContextUpdateSuccess(AwaitingContextUpdateCompletion.java:66) at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.statemachines.targetserver.AwaitingContextUpdateCompletion.contextUpdated(AwaitingContextUpdateCompletion.java:32) at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.TargetDeploymentService.notifyContextUpdated(TargetDeploymentService.java:225) at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.DeploymentService$1.run(DeploymentService.java:189) at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:528) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178) Caused by: weblogic.descriptor.BeanUpdateRejectedException: [Security:096620]Invalid key information. at com.bea.security.saml2.config.impl.SAML2ConfigSpiImpl.checkKeyManagerConfig(SAML2ConfigSpiImpl.java:278) at com.bea.security.saml2.config.impl.SAML2ConfigSpiImpl.checkLocalConfig(SAML2ConfigSpiImpl.java:263) at com.bea.security.saml2.config.impl.SAML2ConfigSpiImpl.prepareUpdate(SAML2ConfigSpiImpl.java:248) at weblogic.descriptor.internal.DescriptorImpl$Update.prepare(DescriptorImpl.java:487) at weblogic.descriptor.internal.DescriptorImpl.prepareUpdateDiff(DescriptorImpl.java:201) at weblogic.descriptor.internal.DescriptorImpl.prepareUpdate(DescriptorImpl.java:180) at weblogic.management.provider.internal.RuntimeAccessDeploymentReceiverService.prepare(RuntimeAccessDeploymentReceiverService.java:269)