2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2014 1:39 AM by Pars RSS

page refresh

Monali1

Hi,

i have make a interactive report with form

now the interactive report is the - page no- 2 - parent page

form page is the - page no 3- child page

in parent page i have written a java script to open a modal page(form page -page no3 )- link is

<script type="text/javascript">

function MWindow(a,b) {

if (window.showModalDialog) {

window.showModalDialog("f?p=&APP_ID.:3:&SESSION.:POP:NO::P3_KEY,P3_E_KEY:"+a+","+b+":","name","dialogWidth:700px;dialogHeight:400px");

}

else  {

window.open("f?p=&APP_ID.:3:&SESSION.:POP:NO::P3_E_KEY:P5_ELEMENT_ID:","name","height=400,width=600,toolbar=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no ,modal=yes");

}

}

</script>

ON PAGE NO- 2

I HAVE GIVEN FOLLOWINF LINKS

on create button -javascript fuction is calling - javascript:MWindow(',&P5_ELEMENT_ID.');

ON EDIT LINK - JAVASCRIPT FUNCTION IS CALLING- javascript:MWindow(#R_KEY#,#R_ELMT_KEY#);

now child page is opening and ON THAT i can create the RECORD and apply changes ON  the record (CREATE BUTTON AND APPLY CHANGES BUTTON)

in the process also i have created the process that when any changes happen the pop window close (Close popup window) event given .

all process is working

i want to know when popup window (page no 3)close , it must refresh the page of parent window (page no 2) - (UPDATED RECORD MUST SHOWN THERE)