iSupplier allows purchasing and supplying organization to exchange New PO, PO changes, acknowledgement, ASN/ASBN etc. but doesn't write information to the supplier system by itself.
OSN not only exchanges information but writes into both the the systems of purchasing and supplier organization.
Thanks for you reply. Appreciate it.
In addition to the above points,
Please find few more points below.
1. OSN is provided by Oracle to electronic transmitting of PO, Invoice etc, with no cost
2. Both Buying company and Supplier need to register in OSN to transact corresponding Transaction type(Details are managed within Oracle)
3. XML/CXML Document can be shared to suppliers via OSN
1. iSupplier Portal need to be licensed to our client
2. Supplier users will register(Details are managed within our private instance) themselves to acknowledge PO, Initiate CO, Raise ASN/ASBN, monitoring physical on-hand Qty of their consignment etc.,
3. They can view our PO and invoice directly from our Database with limited access through internet(Highly secured)
Kindly mark it if this is helpful, so that other users can make benefit out of it.