I can't get the connection to work for Oracle WebLogic 12c using SQL Developer. Here is the error that I get when I click connect:
An error was encountered performing the requested operation:
/usr/lib/java/libocijdbc11.dylib: dlopen(/usr/lib/java/libocijdbc11.dylib, 1): Library not loaded:
/ade/b/2475221476/oracle/rdbms/lib/libclntsh.dylib.11.1 Referenced from: /usr/lib/java/libocijdbc11.dylib
Reason: image not found Vendor code 0
When I click Test in the Settings of SQL Developer I get the following log:
Testing the Instant Client located at /usr/lib/java Testing client directory ...
Testing loading Oracle JDBC driver ...OK
Testing checking Oracle JDBC driver version ... OK
Driver version: 220.127.116.11.0
Testing testing native OCI library load ... Failed: Error loading the native OCI library The native OCI driver could not be loaded.
The system propertyjava.library.path contains the entries from the environment variable DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH.
Check it to verify that the expected native library directory /usr/lib/java is present and precedes any other client installations.
java.library.path = /Users/gasim/Library/Java/Extensions:/Library/Java/Extensions:/Network/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/usr/lib/java:.
Here is an outline of my setup:
- Operating system: OSX Mavericks (10.9.4 to be specific)
- The Java SE Runtime version: "1.8.0" (build "1.8.0_11-b12")
- java.library.path = /Users/gasim/Library/Java/Extensions:/Library/Java/Extensions:/Network/Library/Java/Extensions:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/usr/lib/java:.
- Oracle Instant is located under /usr/lib/java. The directory is set in the SQL Developer (through Database > Advanced)
- Oracle Instant Client version: 18.104.22.168.0
- WebLogic Server version: 22.214.171.124.0
- WebLogic Instance running at localhost:7001; Its configured properly as I can enter the web console.
- SQL Developer version: 126.96.36.199 (build 15.21)
- The directory listing of
Am I missing something here? All the library files are listed in the library path but why does it try to load the library from this path /ade/b/2475221476/oracle/rdbms/lib/libclntsh.dylib.11.1? What can I try to solve this problem or at least debug to find it?