3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2014 5:10 AM by Sharmela-Oracle RSS

weblogic console is not opening

db53d375-314d-48c1-a44a-271278cff23a

When i am trying to login to the weblogic console i am again getting the same login page instead of admin console

Please provide help to sort this problem

• 1. Re: weblogic console is not opening
          db53d375-314d-48c1-a44a-271278cff23a

In the admin server after the server state changed to running no logs are generating during the time of login.

Please let me know if it is a configuration in the weblogic problem or security in the os problem.

Previously i was able to login to the console but today suddenly this problem occurred

I installed the weblogic in my d drive under the folder oracle/middleware, in d drive there is one more folder jdeveloper/middleware where i installed the jdeveloper, is

it creating any conflicts?

the login details that i gave are proper

• 2. Re: weblogic console is not opening
            Luz Mestre-Oracle

Just to double check, you need to have a different combination of listen address + port for each WLS (JDeveloper / oracle- middleware)

1. Do you see any error in the screen or logs when trying to login?

2. Id the WLS - JDeveloper running? If you stop it, and restart the oracle-middleware, does the issue occur?

If there is a conflict, after you are able to login to one of them, you can change the listen port to have both environments working

Environment > Servers > <MyServer> >

Set the "Listen Port"

Best Regards

Luz

• 3. Re: weblogic console is not opening
              Sharmela-Oracle

Hi,

Are there  two different Administration Consoles (for example, from two different domains, and both running on the same host) at the same time in a single web browser instance ?

The behavior you are observing happens in such cases.

Thanks,

Sharmela