3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2014 8:41 AM by userBDBDMS-Oracle RSS

DATA_DIRECTORY  empty

Hello, i need your help with this:

The mobile server that was initially installed Oracle Lite 10g Release 10.3.0.2.0, this release was updated to 10.3.0.3.0 then this application it was migrate to Oracle Database Mobile Server 11g Release 3.0.0.0. , the application server selected Oracle GlassFish Server and ports for which our scheme is administered database is configured. The mobile console was installed successfully in this way the user gets to download the client (SQLite Win32) so, when running the executable (msync.exe) with, the users existing, generates the following error when trying to synchronize:

-12011 oseException(-12011):  Plugin returned error -13002: ospCreateSnap()

returns error -13002: "SqliteException:  Invalid column definition received[Diagnostics:

dbName=default, snapName=C$BG_SYNC_LOG, pubId=6387, snapId7368, opt=0,

infoLen=125]" <- osePluginError(-13002): ospCreateSnap() returns error -13002:

"SqliteException: Invalid column

When we create a new user´s testing with him, we associate the application and register a device associated with the user when trying to sync gives a message: SINCORNIZACION RIGHT turn noticed that performed the drafting process, but when we reviewed the DATA_DIRECTORY notice that you are not creating the folders to synchronize a user, nor is it generating the tables.

So i don't know what i need to do to resolve this problem

Grateful beforehand