Please try below step
- Launch the P6 Administration Application
- Expand the configuration being used by P6
- Expand the Database folder
- Expand the 'Instance' folder being used in the Progress Reporter Administration, Database Configuration 'PM Database' field.
- Expand the 'Driver Class and URL' folder and fix the JDBC URL being used.
- Test the Instance configuration by right-clicking the 'Instance' folder and selecting 'Test Connection'
- Once a successful connection is made, Save changes in the P6 Administration Application.
- Go back to the Progress Reporter Administration Application and recomplete connection to the appropriate database. This time selection of the 'PM Database' will allow a successful connection when 'Testing Connection' from Progress Reporter.
Note: In steps 5) and 8): It's recommended to edit the URL manually and avoid to copy/paste the JDBC URL to ensure to clear all "hidden" characters.
Was our answer helpful?
If so, highlight the information for other Community members by rating it or marking the answer as correct.
Just hit the “Correct Answer” link on the answer, or rate it by clicking "Helpful Answer" or "Like".
Thanks for you answer.
Tell me please, what is "Launch the P6 Administration Application", where is it Expand the configuration being used by P6, Expand the Database folder