0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2014 7:55 AM by 2722422

Inbound UMS Adapter Issues with Receiving Emails from Lotus Notes

Hi,

I have this requirement in my project where I need to read the mails from a particular Email Account which has been created in Lotus Notes. The IMAP Host and port is enabled for the same and I am setting all these in my Server's EM Console UMS Driver settings. I have provided all the Details required for Incoming Email Driver setup like: IncomingMailID, IncomingMailServer, Port, Server Type: IMAP, IncomingMailIDs etc. I have followed all the steps mentioned in regular UMS Adapter Documentation and Blogs.

I can see that Soa-infra is able to access all the mails from this mail Account and I can see the same in the managed server log files also. But the issue is with the BPEL Process which I have created with the Inbound UMS adapter. This process has UMS inbound adapter with the Email address same as the one defined in UMS Configuration in EM Console.

The Process is not getting triggered at all whenever a new mail comes to the mail id. I am not sure what is the issue. If anyone has faced similar issue please let me know the solution for the same.

Also 1 strange thing I observed is, if I go to the Soa-infra proerties-> Human Workflow Management and Test the notification by sending mail to the IncomingMailId, the Process is getting triggered, but if I send a mail from any other gmail/any other account to the IncomingMailID set in Process and server, the Process is not getting triggered.

In the logs I see the following Error messages which I don't think would be impacting the Process to receive messages as soa-infra is able to pick the messages without any issues.

at javax.mail.internet.MimePartDataSource.getInputStream(MimePartDataSou

rce.java:119)

at javax.activation.DataHandler.getInputStream(DataHandler.java:223)

at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.getInputStream(MimeBodyPart.java:573

)

at oracle.sdpinternal.messaging.driver.email.EmailResourceAdapter.copyCo

ntent(EmailResourceAdapter.java:998)

at oracle.sdpinternal.messaging.driver.email.EmailResourceAdapter.copyCo

ntent(EmailResourceAdapter.java:1023)

at oracle.sdpinternal.messaging.driver.email.EmailResourceAdapter.create

IncomingMessage(EmailResourceAdapter.java:593)

at oracle.sdpinternal.messaging.driver.email.EmailResourceAdapter.onMess

age(EmailResourceAdapter.java:440)

age(EmailResourceAdapter.java:394)

at oracle.sdpinternal.messaging.driver.email.EmailResourceAdapter.fetchN

ewMailFromStore(EmailResourceAdapter.java:357)

at oracle.sdpinternal.messaging.driver.email.MailboxPollingWorker.run(Ma

ilboxPollingWorker.java:49)

at weblogic.connector.security.layer.WorkImpl.runIt(WorkImpl.java:108)

at weblogic.connector.security.layer.WorkImpl.run(WorkImpl.java:44)

at weblogic.connector.work.WorkRequest.run(WorkRequest.java:95)

at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTunin

gWorkManagerImpl.java:545)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)

>

<31/07/2014 5:44:06 PM EST> <Warning> <oracle.sdp.messaging.driver.email> <SDP-2

5700> <An unexpected exception was caught.

javax.mail.FolderClosedException

at com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPMessage.getProtocol(IMAPMessage.java:149)

at com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPMessage.setFlags(IMAPMessage.java:871)

at javax.mail.Message.setFlag(Message.java:578)

age(EmailResourceAdapter.java:501)

>

<31/07/2014 5:44:06 PM EST> <Warning> <oracle.sdp.messaging.driver.email> <SDP-2

5700> <An unexpected exception was caught.

javax.mail.FolderClosedException

at com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPMessage.getProtocol(IMAPMessage.java:149)

at com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPMessage.getHeader(IMAPMessage.java:715)

at oracle.sdpinternal.messaging.driver.email.EmailResourceAdapter.getMes

sageID(EmailResourceAdapter.java:1415)

age(EmailResourceAdapter.java:417)