4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2014 2:45 AM by fac586 RSS

How to create a region like this,with extra headings

Hi All,

I would like to create a page in apex 4.2 with the region as shown in the attachment.

I am clear on creating the page items,but not able to understand how to give the headings like Managers,Leads etc before them.

Can you please suggest.

Thanks

• 1. Re: How to create a region like this,with extra headings
          fac586

1001953 wrote:

Please update your forum profile with a real handle instead of "1001953".

I would like to create a page in apex 4.2 with the region as shown in the attachment.

I am clear on creating the page items,but not able to understand how to give the headings like Managers,Leads etc before them.

Can you please suggest.

Create the form region normally, then add subregions with the required titles, and move the form controls into the corresponding subregion.

• 2. Re: How to create a region like this,with extra headings

Thanks fac586,but I would not like to have subregions as that isnt my requirement.

I want one region into which all the items are displayed but under different headings.

• 3. Re: How to create a region like this,with extra headings
              Mohannad

You will need to customize the region template and put some place holders for your stuff, this will depends on your CSS and HTML skills.

• 4. Re: How to create a region like this,with extra headings
                fac586

1001953 wrote:

Update your forum profile with a real handle instead of "1001953".

Thanks fac586,but I would not like to have subregions as that isnt my requirement.

I want one region into which all the items are displayed but under different headings.

The requirement is to logically group page items under specific headings. Regions and subregions are the mechanisms APEX provides for logically grouping page items. If the presentation using the default region template is not what you want then experiment with others, or create a custom template. If you want specific help with this, create an example on apex.oracle.com and share it with us.