0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 5, 2014 6:13 AM by 2719530 RSS

Sending Human Task notification mail to a assignee not found in LDAP

Hi All,

I have 2 requirements:

1. Suppose i have a HumanTask which sends a notification mail to the assignee when the task is assigned to him/her.

In our process we are first checking if the assignee's email address is present in LDAP using the BPEL variable that holds the assigneeID.

If it is not present in LDAP, then we are getting the email address from database before the invocation of the HumanTask.

Now, as the emailaddress is not found in LDAP, so when the HumanTask is invoked the notification mail will not be sent to the assignee.

So, we have used a separate email activity after the invocation of HumanTask to send the notification mail to the assignee using his emailaddress that we fetched from the database.

I don't want to use this separate email activity and wanted to know if there is any other alternative to send the notification mail during invocation of the HumanTask using the emailaddress that

we fetched from the database?

Basically i want to know if there is any other way to send the notification mail when a task is assigned and the assignee's email address is not found in LDAP?

2. Is it possible to send a Human Task's outcomes as links in an email activity body?

Actually, i am sending a mail to a user using the email activity. Before that a HumanTask is present in my BPEL process.

I want to send the HumanTask's outcomes as links in the email that i am sending to the user using the email activity just as they get displayed in the notification mail when HumanTask's "Make

notification actionable" feature is selected.

Please help me with the above requirements.

Regards,

Suman