1 person found this helpful
Basically you need to do:
1. Install weblogic server in the first box
2. Create a domain
3. Configure the cluster in the first box
4. Use pack to create a template of the domain
5. Install weblogic server in the second box
6. Use unpack to have the same domain in the second box
7. You will need to use a web server or hardware load balancer in front of your cluster servers.
You will have one Admin Server in the first box, because this is just one domain.
Thanks Luz for your quick response..
I think these all document can be understand by the expert. As you know i am newbie in cluster so please provide me any clear document which is help me for creating the cluster in step by step.
I think you understand my problem.
I understand, it has several steps involved. The mentioned steps apply to WebLogic Server only.
To achieve High Availability with some upper layer products there is EDG.I researched further and I found that there is a EDG for Forms and Reports.
I found EDG for Forms and Reports 188.8.131.52:
Is there any reason on why the migration is to 11gR1? premier support for 11gR1 ended by Jun 2014
We might get help from the following forums: