Basically you need to do:
1. Install weblogic server in the first box
2. Create a domain
3. Configure the cluster in the first box
4. Use pack to create a template of the domain
5. Install weblogic server in the second box
6. Use unpack to have the same domain in the second box
7. You will need to use a web server or hardware load balancer in front of your cluster servers.
You will have one Admin Server in the first box, because this is just one domain.
I understand, it has several steps involved. The mentioned steps apply to WebLogic Server only.
To achieve High Availability with some upper layer products there is EDG.I researched further and I found that there is a EDG for Forms and Reports.
I found EDG for Forms and Reports 220.127.116.11:
Is there any reason on why the migration is to 11gR1? premier support for 11gR1 ended by Jun 2014
We might get help from the following forums: