1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 7, 2014 6:03 PM by Hypfm RSS

Schemas expired

Actually I am new to this ERPI and we got an issue like  while we are logging in to the dimension library in hyperion workspace we got a prompt window like password has expired then we got to know that the oracle hyperion schemas has expired after altering those all hyperion scehmas password's we can able to update the metadata in dimension library,but since that data when we schedule a task top load the data from peoplesoft to planning using ERPI we are not able to see the data,so we validated the ERPI Log file's,planning application log file's very thing related to that partucular issue but there is no proper information to see and resolving this issue because the task scheduler running successfully but there is no data,so how we could check and resolve.

We are using and we verified the following things

In erpi validated process details and there is no proper infm

In ODI  operator there is no execution file regarding that file

validated erpi logs and planning application logs

So please let me know how and what i need to check from the scratch like whether the data has pulled from peoplesoft or not whether it is loaded or not in to planning,if it is pulled where the data has stucked and whether the rules ran successfully or not?

Thanks in advance and this is an urgent requirement.