1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 14, 2014 11:29 AM by Ashish Neo Raina

Cannot connect to the "Converted Database Objects" created at the end of Migration Process

kalibrain

I cannot connect to the "Converted Database Object" to see moved data after migration process completes. I used both system and other connections to do migration. They all have necessary privileges to create user or table.

Here is the latest screenshot. As you can see, all phases of migration are done successfully. And the database object called "pacbio" is created under "Converted Database Object". Credentials I have used to connect is the same for every field (Connection Name, Username, password) and it is "pacbio". I am not sure where to check the correct credentials.

Thanks,

Converted Database Object.PNG

• 1. Re: Cannot connect to the "Converted Database Objects" created at the end of Migration Process
          Ashish Neo Raina

I also face the same issue. Can you check for errors the log file? I found this error (default 'USERS' TABLESPACE was not created)

Error starting at line : 24 File @ C:\Tools\MigLogs\3\syb_AUTOMATION450\generated\2014-08-08_18-33-45\master.sql

In command -

CREATE USER PXE_AUTOMATION_450 identified by PXE_AUTOMATION_450 DEFAULT TABLESPACE USERS TEMPORARY TABLESPACE TEMP

Error at Command Line : 24 Column : 1 File @ C:\Tools\MigLogs\3\syb_AUTOMATION450\generated\2014-08-08_18-33-45\master.sql

Error report -

SQL Error: ORA-00959: tablespace 'USERS' does not exist

00959. 00000 -  "tablespace '%s' does not exist"

*Cause:   

*Action: