Here's some pointers...
Can you drill down the issue by creating a simple weblogic domain with no other components installed and let us know if the issue still exists ?
Does your update mean that the issue occurs only on patched environment? Please confirm.
Is the issue specific to the browser? Please test and confirm.
You could check the patch report of server instances , to see if your servers are in same patch level.
Yes, the issue occurs only after applying the patch to 10.3.5.0.7. Before the patch there was no problem with the deployments list and even after patching the issue is not active on all instances. I'll add more details as I get the results but first. the browsers: the problem occurs on Chrome 36.0.1985.125 m, Firefox 31.0 and IE 10.0.9200.17028 (ie. the newest Chrome/FF/IE). I think it's not dependent on the browser.
I didn't have time yet to create a new domain but if I had to bet I'd wager that I can't reproduce the issue as it has occurred on 2 out of 12 patched instances I'll reply here when I can do this.
I did get a patch report with BSU (bsu -report) and it was identical to another instance's report. Both instances are WLS 10.3.5.0.7 running WebCenter 18.104.22.168.4 but only one has the problem.