3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2014 7:20 AM by BossH RSS

Unable to login to FDM Web client

Hypfm

Hello Experts,

I have a critical requirement like have to assign the access to FDM Webclient for this task i did the following things

Created the user in shared services and assign the FDM Admin access

Add that user under UserMaintanence in FDM Administration and given access to all the locations.

But still I am getting the title error like Error: An error occurred logging on to the system. - Security authentication failure!,So could any one suggest me what are the things I need to take care even after doing the above steps.

• 1. Re: Unable to login to FDM Web client
          Birla Santosh

Have you checked Enable SSO in FDM web logon>?

It should be under Integration Settings / Adminstration Settings

• 2. Re: Unable to login to FDM Web client
            Hypfm

Hi Thanks for your reply,

That particular user can login in one environment with out enable SSO  but with the same access user not able to login in the other environment,Did I miss anything in FDQM apart from the above steps ,So can we give individually Enable SSO Please suggest me what are the steps i need to do for giving the access in FDM.

• 3. Re: Unable to login to FDM Web client
              BossH

You may also need to check in the FDM Load Balancer config dialog that you have added HSS (CSS) as an authentication provider, and that the ID used to connect across into Shared services is set up as a HSS Administrator. There is a Test button to allow this hookup to HSS to be tested.

Once provisioned in HSS against the application, and then added inside FDM (with access to all or specific locations) the users should be able to get in.