0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2014 9:28 AM by 2615965 RSS

SAML Asserter custom name mapper is not executing

I have configured a portlet producer to allow authentication using saml.

I have configured the policy and keystore in EM and I added a saml authenticator and saml identity asserter in the security realm, put them at the top of the list and made everything SUFFICIENT.

I also set the Default Name Mapper Class Name: to a class that implements all of these:

SAMLIdentityAssertionNameMapper, SAMLCredentialNameMapper, SAMLCredentialAttributeMapper

but no matter what the settings  the mapper does not even instantiated. (I logged the constructor and all methods). No matter what, the only error I get in the server where the portlet is running is:

<Aug 13, 2014 11:49:43 PM EDT> <Error> <oracle.wsm.resources.security> <WSM-00006> <Error in receiving the request: oracle.wsm.security.SecurityException: WSM-00008 : Web service authentication failed..>

<Aug 13, 2014 11:49:43 PM EDT> <Error> <oracle.wsm.resources.enforcement> <WSM-07607> <Failure in execution of assertion {http://schemas.oracle.com/ws/2006/01/securitypolicy}wss10-saml-with-certificates executor class oracle.wsm.security.policy.scenario.executor.Wss10SamlWithCertsScenarioExecutor.>

<Aug 13, 2014 11:49:43 PM EDT> <Error> <oracle.wsm.resources.enforcement> <WSM-07602> <Failure in WS-Policy Execution due to exception.>

<Aug 13, 2014 11:49:43 PM EDT> <Error> <oracle.wsm.resources.enforcement> <WSM-07501> <Failure in Oracle WSM Agent processRequest, category=security, function=agent.function.service, application=Portletapp, composite=null, modelObj=WSRP_v2_Service, policy=oracle/wss10_saml_token_with_message_integrity_service_policy, policyVersion=null, assertionName={http://schemas.oracle.com/ws/2006/01/securitypolicy}wss10-saml-with-certificates.>

<Aug 13, 2014 11:49:43 PM EDT> <Error> <oracle.webservices.service> <OWS-04086> <oracle.fabric.common.PolicyEnforcementException: FailedAuthentication : The security token cannot be authenticated.

Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: [Security:090304]Authentication Failed: User <*** CUSTOM TOKEN INFO TO BE MAPPED OMITTED FOR FORUM ****> denied