4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2014 1:06 AM by Timo Hahn RSS

How to call a view object with different view criteria in each row of an ADF BC table(Urgent)

Hi everyone,

I use 11.1.1.7 version of Jdeveloper. I have an adf BC table. I need to call another ADF BC table inside the table. I need to get the questionId from each row of the main table and set the questionId as a view criteria to table inside the main table. I use execute with parameter but it always get the last row's question id and set this question id like a view criteria to each row of the table. How can I do this ? 

<af:table value="#{bindings.AttachmentYesNoVO11.collectionModel}"

var="row" rows="#{bindings.AttachmentYesNoVO11.rangeSize}"

emptyText="#{bindings.AttachmentYesNoVO11.viewable ? 'No data to display.' : 'Access Denied.'}"

fetchSize="#{bindings.AttachmentYesNoVO11.rangeSize}"

rowBandingInterval="0" id="t2"

partialTriggers="::cb4 ::cb3"

styleClass="AFStretchWidth" inlineStyle="height:auto;"

width="1250">

<af:column sortProperty="#{bindings.AttachmentYesNoVO11.hints.Question.name}"

sortable="false"

headerText="#{bindings.AttachmentYesNoVO11.hints.Question.label}"

id="c10" width="300">

<af:inputText value="#{row.bindings.Question.inputValue}"

label="#{bindings.AttachmentYesNoVO11.hints.Question.label}"

required="#{bindings.AttachmentYesNoVO11.hints.Question.mandatory}"

columns="#{bindings.AttachmentYesNoVO11.hints.Question.displayWidth}"

maximumLength="#{bindings.AttachmentYesNoVO11.hints.Question.precision}"

shortDesc="#{bindings.AttachmentYesNoVO11.hints.Question.tooltip}"

id="it1"  rows="8" readOnly="true" contentStyle="width:330px;margin:10px">

<f:validator binding="#{row.bindings.Question.validator}"/>

</af:inputText>

</af:column>

<af:column headerText="#{bindings.AttachmentYesNoVO11.hints.ApplicationId.label}"

id="c1" width="300">

<af:table value="#{bindings.AttachmentVO1.collectionModel}"

var="row" rows="#{bindings.AttachmentVO1.rangeSize}"

emptyText="#{bindings.AttachmentVO1.viewable ? 'No data to display.' : 'Access Denied.'}"

fetchSize="#{bindings.AttachmentVO1.rangeSize}"

selectionListener="#{bindings.AttachmentVO1.collectionModel.makeCurrent}"

rowSelection="single"

binding="#{uploadDownloadBean.downloadTable}"

rowBandingInterval="0" id="t1"

partialTriggers=":::cb5 :::cb6 ::cb7 :::cb10">

<af:column id="c12" width="0"

headerText="File Download">

<af:commandButton text="#{row.bindings.FileName.inputValue}" id="cb23">

<af:fileDownloadActionListener

filename="#{row.bindings.FileName.inputValue}"

method="#{uploadDownloadBean.downloadFile}"

contentType='"#{row.bindings.MimeType.inputValue}"'/>

</af:commandButton>

</af:column>

</af:table>

</af:table>