1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 18, 2014 9:54 AM by Chuggans-Oracle RSS

FDMEE  -  ODI agent connection failed

Dattatray

hello all,

i have installed EPM 11.1.2.3 , configured with oracle database on windows server 2008 r2.

when i click on "check odi connection" , it gives error "connection to ODI agent failed".

i am able to tnsping to orcl.

is there any post configuration task to be done for odi agent ?

any idea ?

odi.jpg

ODI agent log =

]]

[2014-08-17T10:44:54.457+01:00] [ErpIntegrator0] [ERROR] [] [oracle.odi.repex.view.main.auth.AuthMustFilter] [tid: 31] [userId: <anonymous>] [ecid: 0000KVZMjEtFw000jzwkno1Jw7GX00000w,0] [APP: odiconsole] Request context not set properly[[

oracle.odi.repex.model.contexts.RequestContext$RequestContextNotInitializedException: Request context not set properly

at oracle.odi.repex.model.contexts.SessionContext.getOdiInstance(SessionContext.java:46)

at oracle.odi.repex.model.contexts.RequestContext.getLocalOdiInstance(RequestContext.java:38)

at oracle.odi.repex.view.main.auth.AuthMustFilter.doFilterInternal(AuthMustFilter.java:37)

at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:57)

at oracle.odi.repex.view.main.auth.ThreadAuthFilter.doFilterInternal(ThreadAuthFilter.java:38)

at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)

at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter$1.run(JpsAbsFilter.java:119)

at oracle.security.jps.util.JpsSubject.doAsPrivileged(JpsSubject.java:324)

at oracle.security.jps.ee.util.JpsPlatformUtil.runJaasMode(JpsPlatformUtil.java:460)

at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.runJaasMode(JpsAbsFilter.java:103)

at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.doFilter(JpsAbsFilter.java:171)

at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsFilter.doFilter(JpsFilter.java:71)

at oracle.dms.servlet.DMSServletFilter.doFilter(DMSServletFilter.java:163)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(RequestEventsFilter.java:27)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3730)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3696)

at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)

at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2273)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2179)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1490)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)

• 1. Re: FDMEE  -  ODI agent connection failed
          Chuggans-Oracle

Hi Dattaray,

The error that you can see is from the odconsole context ([APP: odiconsole]) not the oraclediagent context so I don't think that's related. I've just spotted that I've got the same error on a working FDMEE test box where the odi console works for me as well so that's possibly a red herring.

What do you get if you test the http://localhost:6550/oraclediagent URL in a browser? You should hopefully see something like this 'ping' response but from what you're seeing I don't think it's going to work:

If that's not working then I'd suggest stopping the FDMEE managed server in Weblogic (i.e. stop FDMEE) and then seeing what you can see in the ErpIntegrator0.log and the odiagent.log when restarting FDMEE to see what you can see related to oraclediagent. If the agent's not starting at all then have a look out for errors from coherence in the logs as I've seen a few 'interesting' variations on coherence errors.

And in case you have multiple NICs in your FDMEE machine... I have seen some odd coherence issues that stopped ODI agents starting on Windows when the bind order did not have the NIC that the agent should bind to at the top of the bind order.

HTH

Regards

Craig