4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 25, 2014 8:43 AM by HaloCu RSS

Apex text item position

HaloCu

Hi,

In apex application i have a text field in a region i entered some "HTML Form Element Attributes"  Ex: style="font-size:20px;height:50px" but i can not centered this text (i tried align:center etc)

How can i do this ?

Best regards.

Capture.PNG

• 1. Re: Apex text item position
          fac586

2731660 wrote:

In apex application i have a text field in a region i entered some "HTML Form Element Attributes"  Ex: style="font-size:20px;height:50px" but i can not centered this text (i tried align:center etc)

How can i do this ?

Capture.PNG

The CSS property is text-align, not align.

Please update your forum profile with a real handle instead of "2731660".

• 2. Re: Apex text item position
            HaloCu

Thank you for your reply,

I am sorry i can not explain the problem properly, "text-align:center" is working and centered the text but i want to centered text field on the page.

I tried align:center but it is not working. Is there any way to do ?

• 3. Re: Apex text item position
              fac586

2731660 wrote:

Update your forum profile to a real handle instead of "2731660".

I am sorry i can not explain the problem properly

This post explains how to do so: Re: how to get answers from forum

"text-align:center" is working and centered the text but i want to centered text field on the page.

Not clear from the original post.

I tried align:center but it is not working.

Unsurprising. As pointed out above, there is no such CSS property.

Is there any way to do ?

It depends. APEX version, theme, page and region template, item type, item layout properties, browser/version are all relevant to such questions. Isolated screen shots that don't even show the value of one property in its entirety are clearly of little help in such instances. Reproducing the problem with an example on apex.oracle.com is always the best way to get help with a visual formatting or layout problem.

• 4. Re: Apex text item position
                HaloCu

Thank you