2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 31, 2014 1:06 PM by ArjanM RSS

Downloading OBIEE repository using WLST

ArjanM

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to download the OBIEE repository using a WLST script.

I'm aware of the solution to upload the repository, but a same sort of solution does not work for downloading the repository.

MBean: oracle.biee.admin:type=BIDomain.BIInstance.ServerConfiguration,biInstance=coreapplication,group=Service

Operation Name: downloadRepository

Description: Downloads the repository file to a path specified in rpdFilePath. Suggested sequence is: lock(), resyncRepository(), simpleCommit(), getRepositoryName(), downloadRepository(...).

Return Type: void

When I try this in my script:

params =  jarray.array(["d:\\download.rpd"],java.lang.Object)

sign =  jarray.array(["java.lang.String", "java.lang.String"],java.lang.String)

invoke("downloadRepository", params, sign)

I receive an error:

WLSTException: Error occured while performing invoke : Error while doing an invoke. : java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Could not find MBean operation "downloadRepository(java.lang.String, java.lang.String)" for MBean registered under "oracle.biee.admin:type=BIDomain.BIInstance.ServerConfiguration,biInstance=coreapplication,group=Service" and implemented by "class oracle.bi.management.adminservices.mbeans.impl.ServerConfigurationMBeanImpl"

How do I succeed in downloading the repository?

Thank you.