4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2014 2:37 PM by 2701664

rcv transactions not sent to mtl transactions

Hi All

I am working on R12.1.3 PO module. We had a rcv transaction done and I can see that data in rcv_transactions, rcv_shipment_headers and rcv_shipment_lines. This is for a receiving done against a PO. We have run Receiving Transaction Processor and 'Process transaction interface' is run every 15 minutes. But I am not able to find the corresponding transaction in mtl_material_transactions.

select * from mtl_material_transactions where 1 = 1

and rcv_transaction_id = <<rcv_transactions.transaction_id>>

This fetches no records. I have checked and there is no record in the below tables:

mtl_material_transactions_temp

mtl_transactions_interface

To be sure I checked for the item we did receive. But there is no record.

Can you please help me to find why the transaction has not been found in mtl transaction now? and a data flow from tables ( interface table to mtl transaction table) will be helpful.

As per my understanding once receiving is done data will flow from rcv_transactions_interface to rcv_transactions, rcv_shipment_headers and rcv_shipment_lines. After this "Receiving Transaction Processor " will push this data into mtl_material_transactions_temp or mtl_transactions_interface (not sure) and then 'Process transaction interface' will process data from previous interface table and put it into mtl_material_transactions.

Please correct me if my above understanding is wrong.

Now that I have run both RVCTP and INCTM programs and I can not find data in any of mtl tables, could you please help me why data is not in mtl transactions and what could be the error?

Thanks in advance!!

Shashank

• 1. Re: rcv transactions not sent to mtl transactions
          User291382 -Oracle

Hi,

Have you deliver it to inventory or you just made a receipt?

Have you done the receiving transactions?

Regards,

Iliyas Syed

• 2. Re: rcv transactions not sent to mtl transactions

Thanks Iliyas for reply. Yes delivery was made to inventory.

After some help I was able to find that issue was with the item setup. Item was not stockable and non transactable thus material transactions were not reflected.

• 3. Re: rcv transactions not sent to mtl transactions

After some help I was able to find that issue was with the item setup. Item was not stockable and non transactable thus material transactions were not reflected.

• 4. Re: rcv transactions not sent to mtl transactions

Dear Guru,

Can I bypass table RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES and join MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS.RCV_TRANSACTION_ID directly to RCV_TRANSACTIONS.TRANSACTION_ID ?

Because it accesses FULL SCAN on RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES and takes forever to finish. Could you please advise me. Thank you in advance for your commnets.

SELECT   MMT.INVENTORY_ITEM_ID INV_ITEM_ID,

MMT.ORGANIZATION_ID INV_ORG_ID,

RT.PRIMARY_QUANTITY INTRANSIT_QUANTITY,

RT.PRIMARY_QUANTITY * NVL (MMT.ACTUAL_COST, MMT.NEW_COST)

INTRANSIT_VALUE

FROM   RCV_TRANSACTIONS RT,

--RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES RSL,

MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS MMT

WHERE       --MMT.TRANSACTION_ID = RSL.MMT_TRANSACTION_ID

--AND RSL.SHIPMENT_LINE_ID = RT.SHIPMENT_LINE_ID

MMT.RCV_TRANSACTION_ID = RT.TRANSACTION_ID

AND RT.TRANSACTION_TYPE = 'DELIVER'

AND MMT.INVENTORY_ITEM_ID = :b1

AND MMT.ORGANIZATION_ID = :b2;

Regards,

Vachira K.