4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2014 10:46 PM by rp0428

Product.conf

tharpa

I just set up SQL Developer on my new computer.  When I start it, I get an Unsupported JDK version warning.  It suggests that I "Update SetJavaHome in C:\Users\tdoe\Appdata\Roaming\sqldeveloper\1.0.0.0.0\product.conf to point to another Java."  However, I don't have an AppData folder in C:\Users\tdoe.

• 1. Re: Product.conf
          Andy_CSC

Did you download  the sqldeveloper that includes the JDK or did you download the the standalone SQL developer package that requires a separate JDK install?

• 2. Re: Product.conf
            tharpa

First I downloaded the sqldeveloper without the JDK, then when I saw that it wasn't happy with my newer version, I downloaded the one with the SDK.

• 3. Re: Product.conf
              thatJeffSmith-Oracle

That directory is probably hidden on your windows explorer. Try navigating to it directly vs clicking.

• 4. Re: Product.conf
                I just set up SQL Developer on my new computer.  When I start it, I get an Unsupported JDK version warning.  It suggests that I "Update SetJavaHome in C:\Users\tdoe\Appdata\Roaming\sqldeveloper\1.0.0.0.0\product.conf to point to another Java."  However, I don't have an AppData folder in C:\Users\tdoe.

So did you search for the 'product.conf' file? If so did you find it? If not - search for it.