4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2006 2:22 PM by 294079

Connection Failed InterConnectRepository

Hi,

I have freshly installed OracleAS Interconnect Istudio suite. When ever i open istudio application i get this error - javaw.exe - Entry Point Not found (The procedure entry point completeCreateSysmemSurface could not be located in the dynamic link library DDRAW.dll).

I aknowledge this message (by pressing OK to this message) and istudio open up. When I try to connect our hub i get this error - Connection Failed InterConnectRepository IOR prefix must be "IOR".

I can connect to this database using toad.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks
      DB
        • 1. Re: Connection Failed InterConnectRepository
          DB,

Check your reposlog.txt file.

Any java errors being thrown?

Yan
          • 2. Re: Connection Failed InterConnectRepository
            We got the same error, using iStudio 9.0.4.2 and 10g AS Release 2 on Linux, with Interconnect, DB & Oracle Applications Adapter.

During the New Project phase, we got the error
            "IOR Prefix must be IOR:".

The user ichub exists, we connect to IC repository successfully using this account.
            No firewall at all between client with iStudio and server with Interconnect.

It's seems a compatibility issue, but is there a newer release of iStudio? We cannot find it.

Any help will be really useful, we are currently blocked.

Rino
            • 3. Re: Connection Failed InterConnectRepository
              It should be part of the OTN Application Server 10G R2 downloads

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/ias/index.html

Look for the "Application Server Integration (10.1.2.0.2)". It has the Oracle Integration/iStudio software.

"Oracle AS Integration InterConnect Development Kit (521MB)" is under the "Oracle Application Server Integration Interconnect" Product. It will "install iStudio (Windows NT/2000 only) and Integration InterConnect Development Kit" [aka Workflow Builder].
              • 4. Re: Connection Failed InterConnectRepository
                well,
                I downloaded the Linux version for Interconnect 10g Rel 2, but I didn't find anything about iStudio (for Windows, of course) in the cpio files. Any hint???

Rino